Nissan Intelligent Mobility technologies merge real and virtual worlds, tap brain signals to help drivers
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 16 June 2019: Nissan will share its vision for the future of mobility at CES Asia 2019 by showing technologies that access brain waves and merge the real and virtual worlds to assist drivers.
Nissan will demonstrate its innovative Invisible-to-Visible and Brain-to-Vehicle technologies and show the electric, all-wheel-drive IMs concept car at the trade show in Shanghai. Together, these displays will give customers insight into Nissan Intelligent Mobility, the brand’s vision for changing how cars are powered, driven and integrated into society.
“At Nissan, we always aim to be ahead of the curve,” said Roel De Vries, senior vice president for marketing at Nissan. ......read more
• BMW “Gen 5” eDrive technology supports future evolutions with Jaguar Land Rover
• Both companies share vision of future-oriented drive technologies
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 13 June 2019: As it develops its plans for the mobility of the future, the BMW Group is increasingly focusing on co-operations to help make next-level electrification technology more widely available to customers by the start of the coming decade.
Cooperation between car manufacturers to share know-how and resources is important as the automotive industry tackles the significant technological challenges of autonomous driving, connectivity, electrification and services (ACES).
After three years of Strategy NUMBER ONE > NEXT, the BMW Group remains firmly on track, having ......read more
• Legendary former Jaguar test driver and works racer, Norman Dewis OBE, has passed away aged 98
• Dewis was Britain’s greatest ever test driver, having developed 25 of the most significant Jaguars ever over his 33-year career
• Jaguar’s most famous models, including the Le Mans 24 Hours-winning D-type as well as the iconic E-type, were honed with Dewis’ expertise
• Dewis also set a land speed record for Jaguar and competed with a D-type at Le Mans and Goodwood during the 1950s
• Even at 98, Dewis remained a global ambassador of Jaguar and an asset to the brand legacy he helped to establish
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 12 June 2019: The man responsible for developing some of the most iconic Jaguars ever, Norman Dewis OBE, has passed away aged 98. Over ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 12 June 2019: Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive distributor for INFINITI in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, secured another glorious year of big wins at the INFINITI Regional Aftersales Skills Contest 2019 that rewards excellence in customer service.
A platform designed by INFINITI Middle East to recognise and award INFINITI frontline brand ambassadors, the regional skills contest evaluated the competencies of the team in providing exceptional customer satisfaction and total ownership experience. Covering INFINITI service teams from across the GCC, the contest tests the level of innovation, commitment, dedication and passion that members show in enhancing customer service standards.
Arabian Automobiles INFINITI team ......read more
• British luxury carmaker’s second manufacturing facility is now producing cars
• Aston Martin St Athan is on target to go into full production in the first half of 2020
• Testing of the Aston Martin DBX continues apace
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 12 June 2019: Aston Martin Lagonda’s second UK manufacturing plant has started to produce cars, as the latest pre-production models of the luxury British carmaker’s first SUV, the Aston Martin DBX, are built.
The 90-acre, former Ministry of Defence site at St Athan in Wales was announced as the second UK plant for Aston Martin Lagonda in early 2016 and since then the whole site, including three ‘Super Hangars’, has been transformed into a modern manufacturing facility for our hand-crafted British ......read more
• More than six in 10 European parents are distracted by kids’ back seat behaviour
• One in three admit road safety suffers; red traffic lights missed, swerving across lanes and hands off the steering wheel
• One in three parents will look for driving assistance technology on their next car
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 12 June 2019: More than six in 10 European parents (63%) admit they struggle to fully concentrate on the road when their children are misbehaving in the car. But even more worrying is that nearly one in three adults (29%) reveal they know they’re less safe behind the wheel as a result, according to new research conducted by Nissan.
Parents say the level of distraction means they’ve taken their eyes off the road and their hands ......read more
● Jaguar Land Rover and BMW are joining forces to develop next generation electric drive systems.
● Collaboration seeks to advance development of electrification technology to support transition to ACES.
● Joint investment in research & development, engineering and procurement will provide the necessary economies of scale to support increased consumer adoption of electric vehicles.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates – 11 June 2019: Jaguar Land Rover and BMW Group today confirmed they are joining forces to develop next generation Electric Drive Units (EDUs) in a move that will support the advancement of electrification technologies, a central part of the automotive industry’s transition to an ACES (Autonomous, Connected, Electric, Shared) future.
The strategic collaboration ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 11 June 2019: According to the Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Dubai’s automotive sector is poised for growth and is expected to increase by 35 per cent between 2017 and 2021 due to the spare parts and accessories market.
A key player in the automotive sector, Diesel Technic (ME) FZE is manoeuvring itself to capitalise on this advancement. The German-headquartered group has 41,000 products covering the full range of automotive parts and accessories and has been a leading player in the GCC’s automotive and spare parts and accessories sector since 1995.
Diesel Technic, however, has not been alone in building its brand in the Middle East. Since its inception in the region, the company has received ample support from Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA) by utilising ......read more
Pioneering hybrid electric vehicle recognized as finest in its class at prestigious annual award ceremony by panel of 19 independent automotive editors
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, June 11, 2019: Lexus’ enduring commitment to excellence in engineering, innovation and driving dynamics has once again been highlighted with a prestigious industry recognition. The brand’s tireless pursuit of emotional design, exceptional comfort and class-leading performance was endorsed recently when the Lexus ES 300h was honoured in the ‘Best Midsize Luxury Sedan’ category at the 2019 Middle East Car of the Year (MECOTY) awards, one of the premier annual award ceremonies for the region’s automotive industry, which took place in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Combining class-leading handling with unparalleled luxury, the Lexus ES ......read more
• Aston Martin Racing targets GTE Pro and Am victory at Le Mans
• Team in high state of readiness ahead of FIA World Endurance Championship finale
• Le Mans-winning V8 Vantage GTE to take its final bow
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 11 June 2019: Aston Martin Racing heads into the 2019 24 Hours of Le Mans as a serious contender for victory in the fiercely-contested GTE Pro class, as the FIA World Endurance Championship (WEC) Super Season reaches its climax at the legendary Circuit de la Sarthe in France this weekend (15-16 June).
Sixty years on from Aston Martin’s greatest victory, when Roy Salvadori (GB) and Carroll Shelby (USA) took Aston Martin’s only outright win at Le Mans, the crews of the Vantage GTEs once again prepare to fight. In the front-running GTE ......read more
Limited-run collector’s edition Jaguar XE SV Project 8 features discreet fixed spoiler in place of rear aerodynamic wing
600PS road-focused Touring specification delivers exceptional performance with 0-60mph in 3.3sec and top speed of 186mph (300km/h)
Production strictly limited to no more than 15 four-seat vehicles worldwide, making Touring specification the most exclusive XE SV Project 8 derivative*
Touring specification available in four signature Project 8 paint finishes, including British Racing Green and Corris Grey Satin
Future classic evokes spirit of iconic motorsport-proven Jaguar touring cars including ‘Coombs’ Mk II and ‘Broadspeed’ XJC – in the Mk II’s 60th anniversary year
For more information on the Jaguar XE SV Project 8, and ......read more
As rewarding as owning your own Lexus
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, June 10, 2019: Al-Futtaim Lexus has launched one of the most innovative automotive prepaid cards in the Middle East in partnership with Noor Bank, Mastercard and Flex-e-card. The Rewards by Lexus Prepaid Card, offers customers buying a new Lexus attractive cashback on the card, which can be used across Al-Futtaim Lexus Service Centres, Intersect by Lexus, along with a diverse portfolio of Al-Futtaim brands and other retail stores in the UAE.
Customers taking advantage of the Rewards by Lexus Prepaid Card will also be able to access special aftersales benefits including 25% off all parts and 20% off all labour. Other benefits include, attractive discounts at Intersect by Lexus, dining benefits at Intercontinental Dubai Festival City, Crowne Plaza Dubai ......read more
● Tested by experts: New Defender undergoes testing in Kenya with Tusk to support lion conservation initiatives in Africa
● Tougher than ever: Specially camouflaged Defender prototype was used by wildlife managers to support conservation operations across the 14,000-hectare Borana Conservancy
● Unstoppable capability: New Defender was put to the test towing supplies in support of operations and fording rivers while tracking prides of lion
● Trusted partners: Land Rover has been an official partner of wildlife conservation charity, Tusk, for 15 years and 2019 is its Year of the Lion, to highlight declining lion numbers in Africa
Sunday 9 June 2019, Dubai, UAE: The new Land Rover Defender has moved a step closer to production after successfully completing a demanding testing program with ......read more
• Jaguar Land Rover reports outstanding 2018/2019 financial year results for MENA
• Jaguar’s MENA retail sales were 46 % up year-on-year, while Land Rover’s MENA retail sales were 13 % up for the same period
• The luxury manufacturer looks to maintain its growth for the 2019/2020 financial year with a series of new model launches across the region
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 30 May 2019: Despite all the challenges in the region’s automotive sector, luxury automotive manufacturer Jaguar Land Rover has reported an impressive increase in annual sales in MENA across its two brands for 2018/2019, compared to 2017/2018 results.
Jaguar’s MENA retail sales were up significantly by 46 %, while Land Rover MENA displayed a 13 % year-on-year ......read more
Customers can customize their dream Volvo model with multiple combinations and options
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 30 May 2019: Trading Enterprises – Volvo, the exclusive distributor of Volvo vehicles in the UAE, is now offering customers additional flexibility of configuring their Volvo vehicle with the recently launched configurator tool that is now available at volvocars.com/en-ae/build.
The car configurator tool allows customers to configure their choice of Volvo model with different engines and trim levels together with various possible combinations of colours, wheels, upholstery, exterior styling, packages and options available. The configurator offers an easy, interactive and premium experience by creating a final rendering of choices showing interior and exterior of the configured ......read more
● Jaguar Land Rover researches rapid heating and cooling of the steering wheel for use with turn-by-turn navigation
● ‘Sensory steering wheel’ helps reduce driver distraction by keeping eyes on the road
● Drivers not paying attention is a major contributor to road accidents
● Thermal changes could also be used to warn of approaching junctions and roads with poor visibility
Wednesday, 29 May 2019, Dubai, United Arab Emirates: A steering wheel developed by Jaguar Land Rover could help keep drivers’ eyes on the road – by using heat to tell drivers when to turn left or right.
The research, in partnership with Glasgow University, has created a ‘sensory steering wheel’, parts of which can be quickly heated and cooled to ......read more
Three new initiatives launched by British-born car brand after record 2018
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - May 28, 2019: MG Motor has introduced three important new initiatives in the Middle East this year as the car brand looks to build on its growing popularity across the region. The launches of a new spare parts online system, a customer referral incentive and a free clinic/trade-in campaign are all designed to bolster awareness of the brand while contributing to increased levels of customer satisfaction.
MG has been carefully working on improving its customer service standards – in February this year, the brand’s Customer Service Index (CSI) rating hit 90 percent, significantly up from the 2018 figure of 73 percent. Providing further peace of mind, all new MG cars come with a six ......read more
May 28, 2019: The 2019 Genesis G70’s exquisite attention to detail has contributed to it being named as the ‘Best Luxury Sedan’ by Sport Motor, KSA. The magazine announces a list of best car awards each year to recognize remarkable vehicles with judging criteria that involves the evaluation of essential features, unique design display, and functionality that enhances user experience.
The award-winning Genesis G70 has been recognized by magazines both regionally and internationally, as well as by review boards, winning ‘Car of the Year’ by the Motor Trend and ‘North American Car of the Year’ by an independent jury from North America. These accolades are testament to Genesis creating the finest automobiles and related products and services for driving connoisseurs around the ......read more
The Ferrari engine also takes Performance Engine of the Year and two other categories
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - May 27, 2019: The 21st edition of the International Engine & Powertrain of the Year has seen Ferrari triumph again, taking the overall title with its 720-cv, 3.9-litre V8 for the fourth year running, a feat never achieved by any other engine in the history of the awards.
The 3902 cc V8 engine that powers the 488 GTB, 488 Spider, 488 Pista and 488 Pista Spider took the overall honours and also the Performance Engine award.
With this year’s change from capacity categories to power output categories, to ensure a fairer judging of hybrid powertrains, Ferrari’s V8 took a further two categories: the same engine was voted the best power unit over 650 PS, while the 3855 cc version that powers ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - May 27, 2019: Rolls-Royce Motor Cars unveiled its latest Collection Car, Wraith Eagle VIII, on the shores of Lake Como at this year’s Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este, 24-26 May. Created by the Bespoke Collective at the House of Rolls-Royce, a Collection of just 50 Wraith Eagle VIII motor cars will tell the epic tale of one of the most pivotal moments of the 20th century.
Captain John Alcock and Lieutenant Arthur Brown braved uncharted skies to make the first non-stop transatlantic flight in June, 1919. Contemporaries of Sir Henry Royce, Alcock and Brown flew non-stop from St. John’s, Newfoundland to Clifden, Ireland in a modified First World War Vickers Vimy bomber aircraft. The bi-plane was powered by twin 20.3 litre, 350 bhp, Rolls-Royce Eagle VIII engines. It ......read more
Ott Tänak and GAZOO Racing World Rally Team dominate track to claim second win of the season in round six of the 2019 World Rally Championship
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - May 27, 2019: GAZOO Racing (GR) World Rally Team and driver Ott Tänak clinched their second victories of the season recently at the inaugural Rally Chile in Talcahuano during the sixth round of the 2019 FIA's World Rally Championship (WRC). Tänak completed an outstanding performance in the No. 8 Toyota Yaris WRC to secure the fastest time on the rally-ending Power Stage during the demanding four-day event, gaining extra points to climb up to second place in the drivers' championship.
Tänak finished 1.3 seconds faster than anyone else in the Power Stage, as he and co-driver Martin Järveoja ......read more
With a growing market share, sales volume and presence through industry recognition at the Middle East Car of the Year Awards 2019, Renault Middle East has a positive outlook for the coming year
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - May 26, 2019: Renault Middle East announced its first-quarter 2019 commercial results, which were strengthened by higher-quality revenue and benefits from its digital strategy and award-winning vehicles.
The first quarter results showcased Renault Middle East achieving 3.54% market share in the Middle East, a growth of +0.53 points in comparison to the same period in 2018. This in accordance saw Renault, the No 1 European brand in the Middle East, achieve a sales volume increase of 23% when compared to Q1 2018, in an overall car market slightly growing by ......read more
Berlin airfield circuit awaits Buemi and Rowland
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - May 23, 2019: Nissan e.dams takes its Formula E challenge to Germany this week with the electric street racing championship staging its penultimate European round at Berlin’s Tempelhof Airport.
Nissan heads to the German capital following its best Formula E result to date in Monaco on May 11 where Oliver Rowland earned his third pole position of the season and finished on the podium in second place. Sebastien Buemi backed that up with a fifth-place finish.
As the market leader for electric vehicles in Europe, Nissan is using Formula E to demonstrate the power and performance of its electric vehicle technology – a key part of the company’s Nissan Intelligent Mobility vision.
The Nissan LEAF was the best-selling ......read more
● I-PACE wins Best Electric Powertrain, Best New Engine, and the 350 to 450PS category at The International Engine + Powertrain of the Year Awards
● State-of-the-art 90kWh Lithium-ion battery delivers range of up to 292 miles (WLTP) and can charge from 0-80% in only 40 minutes (100kW DC)
● Two light, compact and efficient electric motors generate a combined output of 400PS and 696Nm of torque together with all-wheel drive traction
● Electrifying performance with 0-60mph in just 4.5 seconds
● Winners announced at the Engine Expo + The Powertrain Technology Show, Stuttgart
● The Jaguar I-PACE is available to order now, priced from £60,9951 in the UK, and can be configured at www.jaguar.com
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - May 23, 2019: The all-electric Jaguar ......read more
‘Go anywhere’ premium compact SUV embodies Land Rover spirit of Discovery
• New Discovery Sport: The world’s most versatile compact 5+2 SUV has been updated with the latest user-friendly technology and more efficient, electrified engines
• Transformed Interior: Premium cabin delivers great levels of craftsmanship and comfort, while updated exterior enhances distinctive Discovery design
• Versatile by design: Practical 5+2 seating enhanced with 40:20:40 second row seats – providing 24 possible seat configurations – offer more flexibility for family adventures
• Efficient hybrid-electric power: 48-volt MHEV, 3-cylinder PHEV or three- and four-cylinder Ingenium petrol and diesel engines deliver increased customer choice
• RDE2 certified: New Discovery Sport (as ......read more
• Toyota Yaris scooped ‘Best Sub-compact Sedan’ award
• Toyota Camry crowned ‘Best Midsize Sedan’
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - May 22, 2019: Underlining the exceptional quality of its vehicles and their enduring appeal among the region’s drivers, Toyota has once again achieved success at the 2019 Middle East Car of the ......read more
New Nautilus, Lincoln’s newest entry to the midsize luxury SUV market, introduces standard Lincoln Co-Pilot360™, which bundles popular, advanced driver-assist features previously available only as separate options
2019 Lincoln Nautilus brings a new turbocharged engine lineup that delivers smooth power through three advanced technologies – turbocharging, direct injection and ......read more
Big, bold and boxy, Kia’s new midsize SUV is made for adventures
• Largest Kia ever provides comfortable space for up to eight occupants
• Potent 3.8-liter GDI V6 engine with 291 hp and 355 Nm torque
• Multi-Terrain Control Mode ensures optimum performance regardless of road conditions
• Powerful exterior design and premium, well-appointed ......read more
New system offers navigated highway driving, enables hands-off single-lane driving
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - May 21, 2019: Nissan unveiled a world first in driver assistance technology, combining navigated highway driving with hands-off single-lane driving capabilities.
Expanding on the award-winning ProPILOT system, the technology will debut on the ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - May 21, 2019: W Motors, the Middle East’s first developer of hypercars, electric models and the newly launched MUSE autonomous vehicle, was present at the World Intelligence Congress (WIC) in Tianjin, China from 16th-19th May 2019 alongside sister company ICONIQ Motors.
On display for the first time ever was the complete W Motors model range ......read more
Modern IKEA Majlis hospitality in Toyota showrooms
Customers can enjoy special IKEA Ramadan collections made in collaboration with the Jordan River Foundation and Jordanian and refugee women artisans
Dubai, UAE, May 21 2019: During the holy month, Al-Futtaim Toyota is bringing a new level of hospitality to its customers through a first-of-its-kind collaboration with IKEA, allowing visitors ......read more
• The new Range Rover Evoque receives its first award at Autocar Magazine’s 2019 awards ceremony
• World-first Ground View technology honoured by industry experts with ‘Innovation Award’
• Additional ClearSight Rear view, Smart Settings and Connected Technologies provide real-world solutions for easy everyday living
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, ......read more
Customer Experience Director awarded accolade at the London Motor Show by Women’s World Car of the Year panel
Fiona has had a career spanning 20 years in the automotive industry
E-PACE and I-PACE both finished in the Top Three for Women’s World Car of the Year
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - May 19, 2019: Fiona Pargeter, Jaguar Land Rover Customer Experience ......read more
Sports sedan and luxury limousine meet in all-new Flying Spur
Luxury Grand Touring sedan to set new standards for contemporary craftsmanship
Exquisite three dimensional diamond leather upholstery developed by Bentley’s craftsmen and women in Crewe, England
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - May 19, 2019: In the year Bentley Motors celebrates ......read more
• 20% downpayment assistance
• Free 1 year or 20,000 km service
Dubai, UAE, May 16, 2019: To celebrate the spirit of generosity this Holy Month, Al-Futtaim Toyota is offering remarkable deals on its pre-owned vehicles.
Throughout Ramadan customers buying a pre-owned Toyota can enjoy 20% down payment assistance from Al-Futtaim Toyota, free one-year or 20,000 km ......read more
Eighty years ago, the Maserati Tipo 6CM took the first three places at the Targa Florio
A result which reaffirmed Maserati's technological supremacy in racing at the time
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - May 16, 2019: Maserati celebrates the eightieth anniversary of Luigi “Gigi” Villoresi's impressive win at the 1939 Targa Florio at ......read more
Peace of mind, value, assurance and comfort guaranteed with opportunity for incredible savings
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 15 May 2019: Al Majid Motors, the sole distributor for KIA passenger and commercial vehicles in the UAE, is offering exceptional value for customers of all 2019 Kia vehicles during the Holy Month of Ramadan.
Al Majid Motors is assuring the peace of mind of ......read more
• Jaguar Classic experts have restored 1954 XK120 to customer and life-long Jaguar enthusiast David Gandy’s bespoke specification
• 2,700-hour rebuild includes unique upgrades to turn standard model into a race-ready vehicle inspired by the XK120 Lightweight
• Original 3.4-litre in-line six-cylinder XK engine delivers additional 45bhp and enhanced ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - May 15, 2019: The Dubai Police General Command has added luxury Italian automaker Maserati’s sports coupe, the GranTurismo, from the brand’s official UAE importer-dealer Al Tayer Motors to its fleet of luxury patrol cars.
Major General Abdullah Khalifa Al Marri, Commander-in-Chief of Dubai Police, inaugurated the Maserati GranTurismo at the ......read more
Exclusive Range Rover Astronaut Edition produced by Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations is only available to members of the Virgin Galactic Future Astronaut community
Exterior elements include unique Zero Gravity Blue paint inspired by the beautiful effects of the night sky, plus a bespoke Virgin Galactic puddle lamp design
One-off interior design includes custom cup holder crafted from ......read more
• Work is ongoing to create collectors’ item new Goldfinger DB5 continuation cars with fully functioning gadgets as seen in the classic James Bond film
• Aston Martin, with EON Productions’ Oscar-winning special effects guru Chris Corbould OBE, are together developing the 25 continuation cars
• Gadget highlights include revolving number plates, a rear ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - May 14, 2019: Breitling is announcing a new three-year partnership with Wheels and Waves, the world’s leading motorcycle, surfing, and skateboarding festival. It offers a perfect platform for Breitling, who will serve as Official Timekeeper.
The brand looks forward to contributing to the spirit of an incredible festival that so authentically ......read more
UAE Ministry of Energy and Industry announces fuel price increase from 1st May
Peugeot’s new range of stylish cars offer unbeatable fuel economy
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - May 13, 2019: As fuel prices in the UAE increase by 10%* from the 1st May, Peugeot is offering motorists an efficient solution to the rising cost of motoring with its range ......read more
09 May 2019, Dubai - UAE: On 4 May 1904, Charles Rolls and Henry Royce met for the first time at The Midland Hotel, Manchester. One-hundred-and-fifteen years later, the marque they agreed to form that day continues to set global standards for innovation and excellence and uphold their legacy as the originators of ‘the best car in the world’.
Rolls and Royce would doubtless be ......read more
Sahara Centre Launches Ramadan/Summer Promotion to Reward Customers with 2 BMW8 Series Cars and Home Store Vouchers
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates, 08 May 2019: Sahara Centre, Sharjah’s leading retail, dining, entertainment and leisure destination, is marking the Holy Month of Ramadan and the summer monthith an unprecedented promotion that will bring exceptional value for ......read more
Recognition of provision for EU proceedings
Volume growth achieved despite prevailing sector trend – market share increased
Further rise in upfront expenditure for tomorrow’s mobility
Significant increase in Motorcycles segment EBIT
Good quarter for Financial Services segment
Electrified vehicle deliveries continue to grow
Tomorrow’s mobility requires openness to ......read more
The JSAP program is one of the largest SAP projects in the automotive distribution industry
More than 300 staff and 140 consultants from Britehouse were involved in the flagship initiative, which took over 1.5 million working hours to complete over 22 months
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - May 05, 2019: ABDUL Latif Jameel Motors, together with their SAP implementation partner, ......read more
Dubai, May 05, 2019: This special season of Ramadan, when customers purchase a new Honda car, they will be surprised with an upgrade to an even better and more exciting model absolutely free of cost.
As part of the offer, customers paying AED 69,900 for a HR-V DX model will get an upgrade to the HR-V LX while Civic DX customers can drive away in a Civic LX Sport. Additionally, ......read more
The mid-rear-engined two-seater berlinetta pays homage to the most powerful V8 in Ferrari history
Dubai, UAE, 4 May 2019 - Al Tayer Motors, the UAE’s official importer-dealer for Ferrari, launched the iconic Italian brand’s latest car the F8 Tributo at a launch event in Dubai held at the luxurious Bulgari Hotel Yacht Club.
The F8 Tributo ......read more
Dubai, UAE, May 01, 2019: Al Habtoor Motors-Mitsubishi focuses on offering Mitsubishi customers greater peace of mind this Ramadan.
With One Million Dirhams lined up for cashback, one hundred customers get a chance to win back AED 10,000 each. And not just that, all customers get to drive their new car or SUV for free with complimentary Petrol, Salik and Service for one whole ......read more