• COTY Russia is the most prestigious awards ceremony in the Russian market
• Kia Picanto named ‘Best City Car’ for the fifth consecutive year
• 3rd generation Kia Ceed tops ‘Small middle class’ category
• All-new Kia Seltos wins in the ‘Compact SUV’ category
• Kia Stinger takes home honors in the prestigious ‘Grand Tourer’ class
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, September 29, 2020: Kia Motors has won a staggering four prizes at the annual Car of the Year Russia awards, with wins for the Kia Picanto, Ceed, Seltos and Stinger.
This adds to Kia’s impressive award-winning streak in 2020 which includes two accolades at the 2020 World Car Awards, as well as a major design prize at the Red Dot Design ......read more
● Future Jaguar and Land Rover models will feature floor mats and trims made from ECONYL® yarns produced using plastic waste
● Innovative process will help the premium British manufacturer on its journey towards a circular economy as part of Destination Zero
● ECONYL® nylon process reduces emissions in production by 90 per cent compared with the material produced from oil
● Jaguar Land Rover is committed to offering a wider choice of responsibly sourced materials with the same luxurious feel but with a reduced environmental impact
Tuesday 29 September 2020, Dubai, United Arab Emirates: Jaguar Land Rover is working with ECONYL® nylon to develop high-quality interiors made from ocean and landfill waste.
Next-generation Jaguar and Land Rover models ......read more
United Arab Emirates, September 28, 2020: Despite the last chance Lincoln Town Car saloon rolling off the production line almost a decade ago – and the introduction of Lincoln-exclusive advanced technologies and a modern, luxurious, ‘Quiet Flight’ identity – desire and demand for the American classic has failed to wane.
Mohammed Al Abadi has long recognised the Lincoln Town Car’s classic credentials, though only stumbled upon the need for a UAE Lincoln Club last year. Having made contact with the Saudi Lincoln Club and discovering the lion’s share of modern classic Lincoln owners in the region were based in the Emirates, he set about founding the UAE chapter, replete with social channels and scheduled meets. And from the humble beginnings of three, to a group of more than 90 in ......read more
Twelve-inch reconfigurable gauge cluster and Diamond Sky special edition are stand-out features in this model-year update
United Arab Emirates, September 27, 2020: While the debuts of the 2020 Cadillac CT4 and CT5 ushered in a new generation of Cadillac sedans, the 2021 models improve upon the already formidable vehicles.
Once in the driver’s seat, customers will immediately notice a new available high-definition 12-inch diagonal instrument cluster1 that is reconfigurable with different themes, including a traditional Tour theme, a performance oriented Sport theme, Track theme for the CT4-V and CT5-V only, and the dark, minimalist Stealth theme. Once drivers select a theme, they can change the information displayed in each zone of the cluster.
The ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, September 27, 2020: Genesis Studio Hanam (South Korea) and an interactive event held onsite, the G90 Special Exhibition, have been named finalists in the 2020 International Design Excellence Awards (IDEA®) by the Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA).
Genesis Studio Hanam was named a finalist in the Environments category while its G90 Special Exhibition seeks consideration in the Digital Interaction class.
Genesis Hanam is an inclusive experiential showroom which opened in 2016 at the Starfield shopping district (South Korea). It offers a variety of encounters such as docent tours, test drive programs, concept car exhibitions as well as client communication programs.
In commemoration of the G90 debut, the Special Exhibition was held at Genesis Studio Hanam until Jan 2019, attracting ......read more
United Arab Emirates, September 23, 2020: The standard-bearers for racing-car exhilaration in everyday driving are primed for action in new-generation form. 35 years after the first BMW M3 took to the stage, BMW M GmbH is presenting the latest generation of its high performance models at the premium end of the midsize class.
The new BMW M3 Competition Sedan (09/2020).
The new BMW M3 Competition Sedan (09/2020).
The new BMW M3 Competition Sedan (09/2020).
The new BMW M3 Competition Sedan (09/2020).
The new BMW M3 Competition Sedan (09/2020).
The new BMW M4 Competition Coupé (09/2020).
The new BMW M4 Competition Coupé (09/2020).
The new BMW M4 ......read more
New Range Rover Velar Offers a Perfect Balance of Sophisticated Design and Intelligent Technology, Now With the Option of Mild or Plug-in Hybrid Electric Engines
Velar: The new Range Rover Velar features pioneering new technology and hybrid electrification, continuing Range Rover’s 50-year history of innovation
Electric: The Range Rover family is now fully electrified. The Plug-In Hybrid Range Rover Velar ‘P400e’* offers customers impressive all-electric range of 53km (33 miles)** and CO2 emissions of 49g/km** for more efficient journeys, with 48-volt mild hybrids also available across the range***
Luxurious: Modern and sophisticated design, now with new exterior colour options including Lantau Bronze, exclusively available on the ‘Range Rover Velar ......read more
• Now available in the UAE at prices starting AED 179,000
• Free warranty, insurance, and service packages available on selected models
• Features unique design, advanced technology, and unmatched performance
• An impressive engine range with the proven 3.6-litre Pentastar V-6 engine
• Full array of standard and optional advanced safety and security features
Dubai, UAE, 22 September 2020: Trading Enterprises, exclusive distributor of Jeep in the UAE and part of Al-Futtaim Automotive Group, announces the launch of the all-new Jeep Gladiator. Available across Trading Enterprises’ network in Dubai, Sharjah and Ras Al Khaimah, the pickup truck starts at AED 179,000 and comes with attractive packages.
UAE-based pickup truck enthusiasts considering an upgrade can head to Jeep ......read more
· Aston Martin Racing wins the 88th edition of the 24 Hours of Le Mans
· Alex Lynn, Maxime Martin and Harry Tincknell take GT race victory
· TF Sport records GTE-AM class honours and becomes first official partner team to win Le Mans with Vantage GTE
· The double class win is Aston Martin’s best Le Mans result in the modern era
· The British manufacturer lifts the World Endurance Championship title
United Arab Emirates, September 21, 2020: Aston Martin has won the 88th 24 Hours of Le Mans. The British manufacturer, which was last victorious in the world famous event in 2017, recorded its best ever result at the Circuit de la Sarthe by winning both GT classes and with three crews standing on the podium. The result means that Aston Martin scored enough ......read more
The latest evolution of the Prancing Horse GT 2+ Spider unveiled
The Portofino M bursts with innovations that boost its extreme
versatility and the pleasure of en plein air driving
New technical content includes a 620 cv V8 turbo, 5-position
Manettino with Race mode, and a new 8-speed gearbox
United Arab Emirates, September 17, 2020: The Ferrari Portofino M, the evolution of the Prancing Horse’s 2+ GT spider, the Ferrari Portofino, was unveiled today. In a move unprecedented in the Maranello marque’s 70-year-plus history, the new car’s premiere took place entirely online. The build-up to the unveiling included the sending out of a series of newsletters to clients over recent weeks at the end of which they were given access to a ......read more
Dubai, 17 September 2020: Hyundai Motor Company has today revealed plans to launch its all-new CRETA model in the GCC region with the SUV going on sale in September.
To be available in select markets across Middle East and Africa, the new-look and more powerful CRETA has undergone significant upgrades that will make journeys even smoother and safer than before as well as help consumers stay one step ahead on the road.
Going beyond a mere facelift, the second-generation CRETA will be longer and wider than its first predecessor with a modern and masculine look. Embodied with the ‘Sensuous Sportiness’ – a new era of design for Hyundai, the popular car will also boast a number of new advanced features that can be seen from all sides of the car as well as the interior.
Bang Sun Jeong, Vice ......read more
United Arab Emirates, September 16, 2020: Renault Trucks has started marketing a new model, specially converted and certified for the African and Middle Eastern markets - the Renault Trucks T X-Port. Based on a Renault Trucks T Euro 6 model with an 11-litre engine, this unique truck is being produced by the brand’s Used Trucks Factory in Bourg-en-Bresse, France.
For customers operating on the African continent and in the Middle East, where Euro 3 legislation is in force, Renault Trucks has developed the T X-Port . This is a Renault Trucks T Euro 6 model, converted to Euro 3 using strict industrial processes in the company’s specialised Used Trucks Factory workshops, in order to guarantee the highest level of pollution reduction in force in these markets. A Euro 6 used truck driven without the addition of Adblue ......read more
Own a brand-new Honda SUV for as little as AED 970/month
Easy payment plans and value packages available
Valid until 30 September across Trading Enterprises network
Dubai, UAE, 16 September 2020: As schools reopen their doors for a new academic year, Trading Enterprises, the exclusive distributor of Honda vehicles in the UAE, has launched an exceptional “Back to School” offer to support families interested in buying a new Honda car.
Running until 30 September, the offer features convenient packages with monthly payment options, as well as free insurance, free service, and free registration on selected model variants.
The most compact and functional SUV by Honda, the Honda CR-V is the ideal SUV for any lifestyle. Long drives are as comfortable as popping to the shops, thanks to the ......read more
Deal grows NFPC fleet to 450 HINO trucks
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, September 16, 2020: Al-Futtaim HINO, an Al-Futtaim Automotive company that exclusively franchises light, medium and heavy-duty HINO trucks in the UAE, has announced the delivery of a major order of 200 HINO trucks to the National Food Product Company (NFPC) cementing its leadership of the FMCG sector in the UAE.
Al-Futtaim HINO which has increased its market share by around 300% in the past 5 years, has been the preferred mobility partner for many FMCG companies thanks to HINO’s unmatched Japanese quality and reliability and Al-Futtaim’s dedicated aftersales support.
With the latest handover, NFPC’s fleet of HINO trucks grows to 450 HINO trucks, following a similar deal of 250 trucks in 2019.
NFPC is one of the premier food and ......read more
● Introducing New F-PACE: Enhanced exterior design, an all-new interior, advanced connectivity and efficient electrified powertrain capability for the first time
● Enhanced exterior: New bonnet design, super-slim all-LED quad headlights, new grille, and new rear lights and bumper for a more assertive presence
● Crafted interior: All-new interior features exquisite details, luxurious materials and intuitive technology to create a tranquil cabin space for all occupants
● Electrified powertrain: Mild-hybrid (MHEV) powertrain for enhanced efficiency and refinement
● Six-cylinder MHEV petrol and diesel: New 400PS in-line six-cylinder 3.0-litre Ingenium petrol and latest in-line six-cylinder 300PS Ingenium diesel engines with MHEV technology deliver refined power and exceptional ......read more
Fiftieth Grand Prix in partnership with Honda
Dubai, UAE, 15 September, 2020: Representing Scuderia Alpha Tauri Honda, an Italian Formula One racing team and constructor Pierre Gasly reported a historical win of the Italian Grand Prix behind the wheels of Honda’s RA620H Power Unit earlier this month. This is Gasly’s first win in Formula 1 and Scuderia Alpha Tauri Honda’s second, following the 2008 victory racing as Scuderia Toro Rosso. It is also Honda’s first win with the current team, and its 77th in Formula 1.
Every year since the World Championship began in 1950, up to the end of 2013, Formula 1 cars have been powered by internal combustion engines, essentially the same motive power as used in most road cars. However, since 2014 and reflecting a move away from fossil fuels, Formula 1 has ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 15 September 2020: What can you get for AED 19 per day? Some say a fancy cup of coffee, others would suggest a fine slab of Belgian chocolate. At Renault of Arabian Automobiles, we say a brand-new Renault in time for the back-to-school season.
This September, Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Renault in Dubai, Sharjah, and the Northern Emirates is making this fact a day to day reality. Just think about it: You can buy a new car for the price of your fancy cup of coffee.
Drive home a brand-new Renault Symbol, that grants users the utmost comfort on their journeys, featuring the new Media Nav 2.0 multimedia system, an integrated rear-view camera and parking sensors, driver's side one-touch electric window, for just AED ......read more
Al Tayer Motors and Premier Motors deliver Middle East’s first car in Abu Dhabi
Dubai, 14 September 2020: The most powerful and fastest Ford Mustang ever produced, the 760 horsepower GT500, has arrived in the UAE. Al Tayer Motors, UAE importer-dealer for Ford vehicles, and Premier Motors, the official Ford dealer in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, have delivered the Middle East’s first car to its Abu Dhabi-based owner.
Capable of producing 625lb-ft of torque, the muscle car can go from still to 160km/h in 3.5 seconds and has a top speed of 298 kilometres per hour.
The GT500 boasts a 2.65L Eaton supercharger on top of the powerful 5.2L V8 engine under the hood. Paired with a Tremec® 7-speed dual clutch transmission capable of lightning-fast shifts, the performance vehicle has dual exhausts with electronic valves ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 14 September 2020: Juma Al Majid Establishment, the exclusive distributor of Hyundai Motors in the UAE, has announced a new back to school campaign to mark the beginning of the new academic year that would enable customers to upgrade to or opt for a new Hyundai vehicle.
Covering a variety of SUVs and sedans, the back to school offer, which runs until the end of September, includes convenient installment plans and comes bundled with a number of additional benefits.
The Tucson, one of Hyundai’s most-selling SUVs, is a car of choice among families and individuals seeking to level up their summer. It is being offered with easy installment plans of AED 1,122 per month. Additional benefits include a three-year/50,000-kilometre service contract, one-year of free registration, five-year ......read more
United Arab Emirates, September 12, 2020: For Maserati, this is the start of a new Era. The Trident brand takes centre stage with revolutionary new cars, innovations and projects: for the Brand, the focus is strongly on the future.
After the spark ignited by the Ghibli Hybrid, presented in July, the power of the Trofeo Collection launched in August, and the world première of the MC20 super sports car, revealed to the world with an unprecedented event, the time has now come for a real journey into the future of Maserati in Modena, where the Brand’s tomorrow is being built, starting from its roots.
Innovation, passion and uniqueness guide the Brand in this phase of total renewal.
The starting-point for this journey is the historic plant on Viale Ciro Menotti in Modena. The Modena plant, where the Trident has ......read more
• Save up to AED 28,000 while purchasing selected Ram truck models
• Promotion valid from 10 to 12 September 2020
• Trade-in options available for current Ram owners
Dubai, UAE - September 10, 2020: Trading Enterprises, an Al-Futtaim Automotive company and the official distributor of Ram vehicles in the UAE, is launching “Ram Power-Up Weekend”, an exceptional promotion campaign aiming at encouraging and supporting truck enthusiasts interested in purchasing some exclusive Ram models engineered to deliver outstanding performance in the toughest conditions.
Running from 10 to 12 September 2020 across Trading Enterprises network in the UAE, Ram Power-up Weekend will feature the brand’s best sellers, allowing buyers to save up to AED 28,000 on selected models, while ......read more
• MC20 marks the beginning of Maserati’s new Era
• The new Maserati super sports car is a worthy successor to the MC12
• A car with a racing DNA
• 100% Made in Modena and 100% Made in Italy
United Arab Emirates, September 10, 2020: Maserati enters the new Era with MC20, the new super sports car that combines performance, sportiness and luxury in the unique Maserati style. MC20 was presented to the world in Modena on 9 September during the “MMXX: Time to be audacious” event.
The new MC20 (MC for Maserati Corse and 20 for 2020, the year of its world première and the start of the Brand’s new Era) is the Maserati everyone was waiting for. It is a car with incredible aerodynamic efficiency, which conceals a sporty soul, with the new Nettuno engine, a 630 ......read more
• First Defender Plug-In Hybrid: New Defender P400e is the most powerful and fuel-efficient Defender, with 404PS, 0-60mph in 5.4 seconds, 85.3mpg and CO2 emissions of 74g/km
• All-electric driving: Electric motor delivers instant torque for zero-emission on- and off-road driving, with an electric range of 27 miles and no tailpipe emissions, plus five- or six-seat options
• New six-cylinder Ingenium diesel: Smooth and refined in-line diesel engine is available in three power outputs of D200, D250 and range-topping D300
• High-performance diesel: D300 delivers superior torque, fuel economy and emissions to previous diesels, and is Eu6d-Final and RDE2 compliant
• Defender X-Dynamic: Bridging the gap between Defender and Defender X models, new X-Dynamic features a tough exterior design and unique interior ......read more
• Hitachi ABB Power Grids Innovates World-first Disaster Recovery Solution-based on Modular Mobile Substations
• Game-changing 'plug and play' solution vastly reduces time to restore power from 18 months to seven days, contributing to affordable, reliable and sustainable energy
DUBAI – Sept 9, 2020: Hitachi ABB Power Grids has pioneered a ground- breaking modular mobile substation solution which vastly reduces the time to restore power in the case of major disruptive events such as natural disasters.
This world-first 400 kV multi-voltage modular mobile substation system can be rapidly deployed and installed to restore power from an average duration of 18 months - required for the new build of a conventional substation - to only seven days. Each mobile ......read more
Dubai, UAE, 09 September 2020: On September 25, INFINITI Motor Company will unveil a vision of how it plans to transform the QX60 nameplate through a virtual reveal of the QX60 Monograph from Yokohama, Japan.
The QX60 Monograph is a design study for the brand’s three-row SUV showing the new direction INFINITI designers are exploring for the future QX60. The QX60 Monograph will be revealed on INFINITI.com on September 25, 2020 at 09:00 AM (JST).
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, May 28, 2020: On 23 May 1940, Maserati celebrated a fantastic four wins in a row at the Targa Florio. In fact, a House of Trident car was first over the finishing line of the prestigious Sicilian race for the fourth consecutive year. The driver who added his name to the winners' board was Luigi (Gigi) Villoresi, at the wheel of the Maserati Tipo ......read more
Cutting-edge solutions help over 500 customer service agents provide business-critical functions
Dubai, May 28, 2020: Al-Futtaim Technologies has implemented mission-critical mitigation strategies for its contact centre customers. In collaboration with Genesys®, the global leader in customer experience and contact centre solutions, Al-Futtaim has enabled customers ......read more
Dubai, May 27, 2020: Al Tayer Motors, the UAE’s official importer-dealer for Ford, Lincoln, Jaguar, Land Rover, Maserati and Ferrari vehicles, and Premier Motors, one of the leading automobile dealerships in Abu Dhabi, have taken the lead in honouring the nation’s heroes at the forefront of fight against the COVID-19 pandemic.
All first responders, doctors, nurses, medical ......read more
Attractive offers available through Al Tayer Motors and Premier Motors
Dubai, 23 May 2020
Special Edition versions of Jaguar XE, XF and Range Rover Vogue vehicles have arrived at Al Tayer Motors and Premier Motors showrooms in the UAE. These special models offer customers additional features not available on the standard vehicle range.
The New XE Special Edition is powered by ......read more
• First Range Rover manufactured under new social distancing measures to protect the health and wellbeing of Jaguar Land Rover employees
• Robust protocol and guidelines in place across the company to ensure effective social distancing, hygiene and health monitoring
• Employees encouraged to ‘Stay safe. Be Kind. Stay ......read more
Along with the current Ramadan offer, benefit from this great Trade In offer of up to AED 5,000 above market value
Dubai, UAE, 21 May 2020: Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for RENAULT in Dubai, Sharjah, and the Northern Emirates, has announced Eid Week Super Sale in addition to its ongoing Ramadan offer, giving customers ......read more
Customers can now trade-in their vehicle for up to AED 10,000 above market value
Dubai, UAE, 21 May 2020: To celebrate the upcoming Eid Al Fitr, Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for INFINITI in Dubai, Sharjah, and the Northern Emirates, has announced an Exclusive Eid Rewards campaign.
As per the ......read more
Strong demand for its widest-ever range of SV models drives Jaguar Land Rover’s Special Vehicle Operations division to record sales for the 2019/20 fiscal year
Special Vehicle Operations retailed more than 9,500 SV vehicles in 2019/20 fiscal year – up 64 per cent year-on-year
Overall SV sales in MENA grew 76 per cent year-on-year for the 2019/20 fiscal ......read more
Dubai, UAE, 17 May 2020: Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Nissan in Dubai, Sharjah, and the Northern Emirates, has announced the arrival of the All-New 2020 Nissan Sunny. The eye-catching and stylish 2020 Sunny, with a starting price of AED 49,000, has been designed keeping in mind tomorrow’s tech that helps drivers ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, May 16, 2020: A prototype of the Maserati MC20, the new Maserati super sportscar, will pay homage to Sir Stirling Moss, the British motor-racing ace who died on 12 April at the age of 90.
The design used for this prototype is taken from the Maserati Eldorado, the iconic single-seater driven on its debut in Monza in 1958 by Stirling Moss himself, ......read more
• Head-turning looks tailored for the lifestyles of today’s trendy, sophisticated, and demanding consumers
• Responsive driving dynamics and environmentally-friendly hybrid electric technology set to establish a new direction for Compact-SUV’s
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, May 16, 2020: Changing the rules of the compact SUV game in one ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, May 11, 2020: Following the launch of the Stay Home Store concept by Volvo Cars, Trading Enterprises, the exclusive distributor of the brand in the UAE, has launched several new e-services to make owning a Volvo even easier. In the last two weeks, Volvo Cars UAE has enhanced the concept of the online dealership experience for those wishing to make their ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, May 11, 2020: Catering to the diverse needs of fleet customers during the holy month of Ramadan, Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Nissan in Dubai, Sharjah, and the Northern Emirates, announced the launch of an exciting fleet campaign. In line with the spirit of Ramadan, the new campaign ......read more
Dubai, UAE, May 11, 2020: If you’re in the market for a new car this Ramadan, look no further than Al-Futtaim Lexus for a great deal. The brand is offering a down payment assist of up to 20 per cent and/or up to three years or 60,000km service contract. With the deal being valid until 30th June, customers have two months to avail this attractive offer.
Models covered by ......read more
Campaign to embody company’s vision to ‘Keep going no matter what’ featuring inspiring stories of various individuals
May 09, 2020 - Bridgestone, a leading multinational auto and truck parts manufacturer, is celebrating the Holy Month of Ramadan with a campaign that highlights resilience of the human spirit. The campaign, which has been developed to embody the company’s ......read more
Abu Dhabi, May 10, 2020 – Al Masaood Automobiles, the authorized distributor of Nissan, INFINITI, and Renault in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, and the Western Region, has announced exclusive offers during its annual campaign during the holy month of Ramadan.
The offers come as part of Al Masaood Group’s 50-year celebration campaign, the company has embarked on a host of exciting initiatives ......read more
• Team Angel Wolf set to climb the height of Burj Khalifa
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, May 07, 2020: More and more people all over the world have been taking part in virtual fitness challenges from the comfort of their homes. This weekend, Al-Futtaim Toyota is supporting the epic #ClimbWithRio challenge hosted by Team Angel Wolf, a long-time partner of the ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 7 May 2020: Much to the delight of customers planning to upgrade their car, INFINITI of Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive distributor for INFINITI in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, has announced a ‘Trade-in Weekend’ offer as part of its ongoing Ramadan campaign.
Trade In ......read more
Dubai, 05 May 2020: Al Tayer Motors, the official UAE importer-dealer for Land Rover and Jaguar, received the world’s first New Land Rover Defender retail units for special delivery to customers. The dealership is also expected to receive the next shipment of the eagerly anticipated vehicle latest by Q3 2020 for handover to customers who were quick to order them following the UAE ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, May 04, 2020: Gargash Enterprises, the general distributor for Mercedes-Benz in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, has unveiled its range of offers for the Holy Month of Ramadan, including a new contactless experience, where customers can buy a Mercedes-Benz, with no down payment and the first installment only paid in 2021.
Applicable to ......read more
• Kia Motors joins forces with governments and authorities around the world – including the Middle East and Africa – to support communities contending with the challenges of COVID-19
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, May 04, 2020: In the face of the COVID-19 pandemic, Kia Motors is supporting customers and communities around the world in the fight ......read more
• Jaguar Racing publish a new episode of the new ‘RE:CHARGE @ Home’ video podcast series
• In the latest episode, Panasonic Jaguar Racing engineers Josep Roca and Cristina Manas talk about the importance of the relationship with the driver and critical moments both on track and in the factory
3 May 2020, Dubai, United Arab Emirates: Jaguar ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 3 May 2020: Al Majid Motors Co., the sole distributor of Kia Motors in the UAE, has announced exclusive Ramadan sales on its latest models, including the Picanto, Pegas, Cadenza, K900, Sportage, Sorento, and Carnival.
As per the sale, the sporty and stylish Kia Picanto will be available for AED 34,900 — down from the original price of AED ......read more
• New opening hours set to be from 10:00- 18:00 and 19:30 -21:30 Saturday to Thursday and 16:30 -21:30 Friday
• Full suite of services still available to customers from home
Dubai, UAE – April 30 2020: Following the COVID-19 lockdown period, Trading Enterprises, the exclusive dealer of Chrysler, Dodge, Ram vehicles in the UAE and Jeep in Dubai and the ......read more
UAE, April 30, 2020 - Revolutions Accessories LLC, a subsidiary of Al Masaood Group and authorized distributor of Ducati motorcycles in the UAE, has announced an exciting range of special offers for customers in line with its annual campaigns during the holy month of Ramadan.
Select Ducati merchandise will be on sale at reduced prices of up to 20 per cent, while a wide option of Ducati 2018 ......read more
Dubai, April 29, 2020: This special season of Ramadan, customers can get an even better deal when they purchase a new Honda car, with the Al-Futtaim company offering a range of offers including one year free insurance, down payment assist and free service up to five years or 100,000km.
Car shopping is made even easier through Trading Enterprises’ online buying ......read more
In light of the ongoing pandemic, UD Trucks has put in place a series of support measures in line with the company’s commitment to go the extra mile for its customers in the MEENA region
April 29, 2020: UD Trucks has announced a 60 day warranty extension for customers in the Middle East, East and North Africa whose vehicles’ warranties end during the ......read more
• Available with five-year/100,000 km warranty and service, five-year roadside assistance plus an additional five-year extended warranty with the benefit of unlimited mileage
• For the leasing option, no down payment is required. Insurance, registration, service and warranty, and roadside assistance is included for the duration of the leasing period
• First time ......read more
• All-new Elantra will get N Line performance treatment
• N Line trim level available on Elantra sedan for the first time ever
• All-new Elantra N Line focuses on sporty design and refined powertrain/chassis dynamics
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, April 28, 2020: Hyundai Motor Company today revealed the first images and a sneak ......read more
• Jaguar Land Rover is scaling up production of NHS-approved face visors
• New tooling, developed by WHS plastics, could produce as many as 14,000 visors each week
• The process is being industrialised to create more visors for key workers
• Jaguar Land Rover urges industry to print more vital equipment, with CAD design
Tuesday 28th April ......read more
Dubai, UAE, April 27, 2020: Trading Enterprises, the exclusive distributor of Volvo vehicles in the UAE, has launched its Ramadan promotion across its product range in the UAE. Car shopping is made even easier through Volvo’s recently launched online services for a smooth buying experience.
Over the last two weeks, Volvo has launched several new e-services to ......read more
• Jaguar Racing publish a new episode of the new ‘RE:CHARGE @ Home’ video podcast series
• In the latest episode, hosted by Vernon Kay, Panasonic Jaguar Racing driver, Mitch Evans, talks to his older brother and Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY driver, Simon Evans about their family’s commitment to racing
• The brothers also discuss their relationship, their ......read more
• Full down payment and buy-back guarantee after three years for Fiat models starting at AED 999 per month
• Full down payment for Abarth models starting at AED 1,799 per month
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, April 26, 2020: National Auto, the exclusive distributor for Italian car brands, Fiat and Abarth, in Dubai and the Northern Emirates, has ......read more
Move aimed at extend company’s service offerings and provide personalized leasing solutions designed to meet customer's needs
Abu Dhabi, April 26, 2020 - Al Masaood Automobiles, an icon of the UAE’s automotive sector and the authorized distributor of Nissan, INFINITI and Renault in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and the Western region, has revealed the launch of Al Masaood Auto Leasing, a ......read more
• Exceptional deals across the Toyota line-up
• Free fuel and home fueling service for one year taken care of by Al-Futtaim Toyota
• Rewards Card worth up to AED 1,500 up for grabs
Dubai, UAE, April 23, 2020: This Ramadan, buying a new Toyota is more rewarding than ever with a free four-year service contract in addition to home fueling ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, April 21, 2020: Though the ability to getaway might escape us in the current climate, you’ll be pleased to know you can still find sanctuary; a repose from restless children, a break from lonely lockdown. The cabin of your car might not be the most obvious choice for a chance to defuse cabin-fever, but you’d be surprised how entirely calming a ......read more
• Netflix in the top 5 traded stocks among Saxo Bank’s UAE traders, while Amazon shows resilience to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic in a home-quarantined world
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, April 19, 2020: Saxo Bank, the leading Fintech specialist focused on multi-asset trading and investment, has named Tesla as the most traded stock among its ......read more
Dubai, UAE, April 20, 2020: Trading Enterprises, one of Al-Futtaim Automotive companies and the exclusive distributor of Volvo in the UAE today announced that Volvo Cars will part own Zenuity, the assisted and autonomous driving software development company. The company will be split into two parts to maximise the potential of Zenuity’s developments to date, with a new ......read more
• Partnership with five of the world’s leading teams under the mottoes “United in Rivalry” and “United at Home”. • Multidimensional involvement in top-level gaming • Promoting the discipline through technology transfer; use of BMW knowledge and expertise • Team vehicles include unique liveries designed jointly by BMW and the ......read more
18 April 2020 – Bridgestone EMIA has announced that several plants across its manufacturing network will slowly ramp up production in response to business and customer needs.
As of today, production is resumed in all plants located in Spain (Burgos, Bilbao and Puente San Miguel) and Russia (Ulyanovsk). The passenger tyre plant in Bari (Italy) and retreading facility in Lanklaar (Belgium) ......read more
• Genesis C A R E extends original warranties that expire between 1st March and 30th April 2020
• Extended warranty covers customers across the region
• Genesis Motor distributors in the Middle East and Africa to contact eligible customers individually
Dubai, April 15th, 2020: Genesis Middle East and Africa HQs has launched ......read more
• Jaguar Racing publish second episode of brand new ‘RE:CHARGE @Home’ video podcast series
• Episode two features Panasonic Jaguar Racing driver James Calado and Technical Manager, Phil Charles
• This episode gives motorsport fans the insight into how James secured his seat with Panasonic Jaguar Racing as well as the engineering team’s vital role on ......read more
Dubai, UAE, April 13, 2020: Volvo Cars reveals refreshed versions of the S90 sedan and the V90/V90 Cross Country estate models, including a refined exterior design and a brand new, state-of-the-art sound system by Bowers and Wilkins.
In a broader portfolio upgrade, the company’s 48 volt mild hybrid powertrain options will be available on every Volvo model from Q4 ......read more
- Kia Motors Corporation extends cover for vehicles with original manufacturer warranty that expires between February 1 and April 30, 2020
- Kia Promise extends warranty cover in United Arab Emirates to June 2020, aims to help customers who may be unable to visit a workshop during pandemic
- Program covers around over 500,000 Kia vehicles worldwide
- Kia Motors UAE will contact ......read more
• Customers in the UAE can still try out their desired PEUGEOT models from home
• Essential service work to be fulfilled remotely for existing customers in Dubai and the Northern Emirates
• New initiative means customers can safely maintain social distancing guidelines and expect fully sanitised vehicles
• Program is set to elevate the buying experience beyond the ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, April 09, 2020: Since everyone in the UAE is spending more time than ever at home to keep safe, Al-Futtaim Toyota has just launched the ‘Family Build’ competition to help the community have a bit of fun while staying indoors.
Get your kids into gear and put some crayons, empty boxes, bottles and unused household items to good use, by ......read more
• Jaguar and Land Rover thank all those around the world involved in the fight against Coronavirus
• 308 vehicles now deployed globally to support emergency response organisations
• 90 Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles are supporting the Red Cross Societies and other frontline services in Australia, Spain, South Africa, Brazil, Italy, Belgium, Russia, Germany and The ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, April 08, 2020: The virtual racing season continues to gather speed. Race two of the Digital Nürburgring Endurance Series powered by VCO was held on Saturday. BMW works driver Philipp Eng (AUT) finished on the podium in the three-hour race on the Nürburgring-Nordschleife (GER). Together with his team-mates Alexander Voß and Laurin Heinrich (both GER), ......read more
Dubai, UAE, April 08, 2020: Trading Enterprises, one of Al-Futtaim Automotive companies and the exclusive distributor of Volvo in the UAE today announced that the Volvo S60 has been named “Best Midsize Executive Sedan” at the 2020 Middle East Car of the Year Awards. The prestigious award comes as the car was introduced in the Middle East in the second half of 2019, ......read more
Abu Dhabi, April 01, 2020 - Underscoring its commitment to the society and as a gesture of gratitude in the face of crisis, Al Masaood Tyres, Batteries and Accessories (TBA) announced that it is now offering free services to healthcare workers who are battling the coronavirus pandemic in the UAE.
The initiative falls in line with the ‘Thank you Heroes’ campaign, which was ......read more