- Malabar Gold & Diamonds’ opens its latest outlet in Lulu Hypermarket, Lulu Mall, Al Ahsa on Wednesday, 26th April, 2017.
- H. H. Prince Badr Bin Muhammed Bin Abdullah Bin Jalawi Al Saud - Governor of Al Ahsa along with Mr. Yusuff Ali M.A. jointly inaugurated Malabar Gold & Diamonds 13th showroom in KSA at Al Ahsa Lulu Hypermarket, Lulu Mall.
- This is Malabar Gold & Diamonds’ 176th showroom globally.
Special Inaugural Offers
- Main Attraction: Chance to win up to 30kg of gold.
- Customers get one raffle coupon for every gold & diamond jewelry purchase worth SAR 500.
- Win 1/2 KG gold each through 4 raffle draws.
- Free two gram gold coin on purchase of diamonds jewellery worth SAR 5000.
- Free one gram gold coin on diamond purchase of SAR 3000.
- Pay 10% & get gold rate protection until 28th April, 2017.
- Zero Deduction Exchange offer on gold jewellery.
- These offers are valid until 6th May, 2017.
- Unveiled the latest collection of jewellery specially designed for the festive season in gold, diamonds and precious gem jewellery.
Dubai, UAE, May 1, 2017: Malabar Gold & Diamonds’ one among the BIG 5 jewellery retailers globally has extended its presence in KSA by opening a new showroom in Lulu Hypermarket, Lulu Mall, Al Ahsa on Wednesday, 26th April, 2017. H. H. Prince Badr Bin Muhammed Bin Abdullah Bin Jalawi Al Saud - Governor of Al Ahsa along with Mr. Yusuff Ali M.A. jointly inaugurated Malabar Gold & Diamonds 176th global showroom in the presence of Dr. PA Ibrahim Haji, Co – Chairman, Malabar Group, Mr. Shamlal Ahamed, Managing Director – International Operations, Malabar Gold & Diamonds, Mr. KP Abdul Salam – Group Executive Director, Malabar Group, Mr. Gaffoor Edakkuni, Regional Director, Malabar Gold & Diamonds – KSA, Mr. Mohammed Wasem – Director - KSA, Malabar Gold & Diamonds, management team members, other invited guests, personalities from media & well-wishers. Already having 12 outlets spread across KSA, this is Malabar Gold & Diamonds’ 13th outlet in KSA. By opening the new showroom in Al Ahsa, the total number of showrooms of Malabar Gold & Diamonds will jump to 176 globally.
This new outlet unveils a significantly large collection of traditional as well as contemporary designer jewelleries. The exquisite range of collections in the new outlet can hold you spell-bound with their awe-inspiring beauty and classic designs. Like all their other outlets, this outlet also will exhibit a wide range of diverse and trendy designs in gold (18 K & 22 K), IGI certified diamonds and precious gem jewelry from Italy, Singapore, Bahrain and India.
The launch of new showroom will be celebrated exhibiting the finest collection of gold, diamonds and precious gems in addition to offering exciting promotions for their customers. Celebrating the launch, the new outlet will take part in their much awaited campaign, ‘Win 30 kilos of gold in 18 days’. The customers get unprecedented opportunities to win a total of 30 kilos of gold. A true shopper’s delight, Malabar Gold & Diamonds will captivate the customers by exhibiting eye catching designs in gold, diamonds, platinum and precious gems from different parts of the world to flaunt any occasion or event and are well priced too.
With every purchase of gold & diamond jewelry worth SAR 500, customers get a chance to enter raffle draws to win 1/2 (Half) kg of gold each in 4 raffle draws. Adding to the above, customers also get two gram gold coin on diamond jewellery purchase of SAR 5000 and a one gram gold coin on purchase of diamond jewellery worth SAR 3000. Also, customers can protect the gold rate at Malabar Gold & Diamonds on payment of 10% of the entire amount on the selected gold jewellery until 28th April, 2017. Furthermore, customers can avail the zero deduction offer on 22K (GCC) gold jewellery exchange as well. All these offers will be valid at their outlets in KSA until 6th May 2017.