SAINT HONORE has designed a collector's timepiece: the first ever to be made from a piece of metal girder from the world's most famous monument. SAINT HONORE has used this precious component to make the bezel, its decoration and brown colour an unmistakable reference to the French monument.
2017, SAINT HONORÉ reveals this exceptional timepiece. The small seconds hand is replaced by a stylised wheel which evokes the Eiffel Tower red elevators.
• 42 mm steel case
• Bezel carved from a piece of the Eiffel Tower decorated with decor “croisillons”
• Silver open dial echoing the architecture of the Eiffel Tower
• Sellita SW 360-1 automatic movement
• Personalised oscillating weight and crown
• Date at 3 o’clock
• Small seconds hand at 7 o’clock: a stylised wheel which evokes the Eiffel Tower red elevators of the Eiffel Tower
• Crown at 4 o’clock
• Sapphire glass
• Water resistant to 50 m
• Brown “croco design” leather strap with an “Eiffel Tower” pin buckle
• Limited Edition of 64 pieces: an additional nod to the elevator wheels, which operate in pairs and each have exactly 32 spokes
• Collector’s case
• Certificate of authenticity signed by the Eiffel Tower Committee (SETE)