Customers inspire new business convertible PC, next-generation Sprout by HP and curved gaming display
- EliteBook x360, world’s thinnest business convertible(1), offers long battery life, collaboration and security.
- ENVY Curved All-in-One 34, world’s widest curved all-in-one, with new integrated sound bar design.
- Sprout Pro by HP, the world’s first immersive PC, gets major hardware and software redesign to power HP’s Blended Reality 3D experiences.
- OMEN X 35 Curved Display delivers immersive gaming with NVIDIA® G-Sync™ technology.
United Arab Emirates, Jan. 9, 2017: At CES 2017, HP Inc. debuted exciting new PC innovations that will change the way people interact with their PCs.
“HP has been on an innovation roll over the last year and that momentum continues with major advances across our PC portfolio that create incredible customer experiences for both personal and business uses,” said Ron Coughlin, president, Personal Systems, HP Inc. “By continuously seeking insights from customers we are changing the way we create, and deliver computing experiences.”
For work, home or on the go, HP premium PCs are designed to exceed customer expectations for what they want to accomplish with their devices. New products debued included:
- HP EliteBook x360, the world’s thinnest business convertible(1), combines HP Spectre’s powerful thin and light design, HP EliteBook Folio’s collaboration capabilities and HP Elite enterprise security and durability. It features the world’s longest battery life in a convertible(3) with up to 16 hours and 30 minutes(4). Its integrated collaboration capabilities enhance productivity and bring new life to meetings with dedicated conferencing keys, powerful audio, an optional 13.3” (33.7cm) diagonal 4K UHD display(2) with Windows Hello(5), and pen support(6). As part of the HP Elite family, the world’s most secure and manageable PCs(7), the business convertible includes latest innovations such as HP Sure Start Gen3(8), the world’s only self-healing BIOS now with run-time memory (SMM) protection. It also protects the office of the future with HP WorkWise(9), the most advanced Smartphone App for PC Management and first to offer Tamper Protection(10).
- HP ENVY Curved All-in-One 34, the next edition of HP’s award-winning and world’s widest curved all-in-one(12), now adds more computing power for immersive media experiences. The new curved AIO features a 34” diagonal Technicolor Color Certified Ultra WQHD micro-edge display(13) that floats over an integrated four-speaker sound bar tuned by Bang & Olufsen. For evening use, the display can easily switch to a low blue light mode for improved eye comfort and a better night’s sleep.
To better meet the needs of commercial customers, HP has introduced the new Sprout Pro by HP, the second generation immersive all-in-one PC. It incorporates a grounds-up redesign, with a 2.2mm thick, 20-point capacitive Touch Mat display with a sharper, near 1080p projected resolution(14). The advanced technologies and new features empower users in education, retail kiosk and manufacturing to create highly visual content and interactive experiences by blending the physical and digital worlds. This generation makes it easier to interact with Windows 10 Pro and streamlined software gives easy access to Sprout’s key features, including faster 2D scanning and, for the first time, high-precision 3D scanning. Included is an Active Pen, allowing pressure-sensitive digital inking for annotation and design. It also now features an Intel® Core™ i7 processor(11), 1TB of SSHD storage, up to 16GB of RAM, NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 960M graphics for faster 3D scanning(14).
First launched in August, OMEN X by HP is now bringing gamers closer to their virtual worlds with the new OMEN X 35 Curved Display. As the first OMEN display with NVIDIA® G-Sync™ technology, stutter and lag will never be a problem, providing higher refresh rates that result in a more natural, realistic, and true-to-life gaming experience. The latest addition of a 35” diagonal curved display to the OMEN lineup adds a whole new level of immersion for gamers who engage enemies on the battlefield or maneuver against the competition on the racetrack.
Pricing and Availability
- HP EliteBook x360 is expected to be available in UAE from Febuary, starting AED 4404.
- The HP ENVY Curved All-In-One 34 is available in all leading electronic retailers in the UAE, with a starting price of AED 7999.
- Sprout Pro by HP is available in all leading electronic retailers in the UAE, with starting price of AED 12,441.
- The OMEN X 35 Display is expected to be available in UAE from April 2017, Price – TBC