Dubai, UAE, January 4, 2017: Tweezerman, renowned for its top quality grooming tools, understands that the right make up brushes can make all the difference, when it comes to perfecting your technique.
Tweezerman’s International Trainer, Melissa Shurina recommends her five must-have make up brushes that should be a staple in your make-up bag:
- Blush Brush: The blush brush is an absolute necessity. It picks up and deposits blush to define, contour and shade your cheeks. Ideally, the brush should have domed bristles.
- Blender Brush: The blender brush is required for dusting eye-shadow along the crease of your lids. It should have flexible bristles that make it easy to blend colours and soften lines.
- Foundation Brush: While it’s easier to just apply the foundation using your fingers, a foundation brush provides even coverage and a smoother pore-less finish. It works best if the brush has a domed head and densely packed bristles.
- Powder Brush: A staple in every make-up bag, the powder brush sets your face with powder after foundation and also sweeps away extra make-up without messing your look. For best results, the brushes should be large, dense, and fluffy with tapered heads.
- Contouring Brush: A contouring brush highlights and sharpens your features. It works best if the brush is fluffy and of bristles that would work well with wet and dry products.
Tweezerman’s Brush iQ includes a range of 12 assorted brushes for make-up application. The next generation brushes are made using DuPont™ Natrafil filaments, that are proven to be more hygienic than animal brushes, they have been verified by professionals to deliver unmatched performance; including a better pick-up of powders, and release on the skin and eyelids and smooth for a more uniform appearance.
Brush iQ soft-feel filaments have a light-as-air, smooth feel of natural bristles, and the advantages of advanced technologies that can distribute a variety of make-up formats beautifully and naturally.
The brushes are available in Harvey Nichols, Bloomingdales, Debenhams, and Boots Pharmacy stores as well as select stores across the region.