- To be held on February 22, 2017, in Dubai Knowledge Village, the invitation-only event is a hub for food service industry experts to showcase their know-how and engage with owners and operators in the field, addressing pressing industry issues and brainstorming key innovation points at the turn of the HORECA segment
- The event is targeted towards Franchisors and Franchisees, Restaurant General Managers and Food Service business owners and operators
- Mr. George Kunnapally, the GM & Board Member of Diamond Lifestyle Limited, and Executive Director of Private Equity of Regulus Capital Limited, will be delivering the keynote address on Restaurant Franchising – do’s and don’ts
- A Q&A session with a seasoned entrepreneur in the fast casual F&B sector, Andreas Borgmann, founder of Kcal Healthy Fast Food, an instant meal take on a nutritious lifestyle, will also take place to inspire potential food sector entrepreneurs to turn their passion into a lucrative business
- The Business series workshop is hosted by Middle East Food Forum which was inaugurated early this year www.middleeasstfoodforum.com
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, February 21, 2016: Middle East Food Forum, the UAE’s meeting place for all food service business owners and operators, looks forward to hosting the first Restaurant Leadership Business Series Workshop for the year. A by-invitation event only, the Middle East Food Forum serves as an essential meeting place for food service business owners and operators to engage with industry experts, address concerns and find new ideas and inspiration. With a focus this year on addressing the concerns of budding entrepreneurs, franchisers and restaurant general managers, the event targets food service business owners and operators.
The Key note address on ‘Restaurant Franchising – Do’s and Don’ts’ will be delivered by Mr. George Kunnapally, the man that has developed brands like Subway, Charley’s Grilled Subs, Whittard of Chelsea, and Bateaux Dubai among others in the Middle East. Towards the second half of the session, a Q&A session will be held where the attendees get a chance to address key concerns and seek solutions from the founder of KCal Healthy Fast Food chain, Andreas Borgmann.
Commenting on the upcoming event, Mr. Vishal Pandey, Founder, Data On A Plate and Middle East Food Forum said, “We look forward to yet another great series of Workshops, with the likes of George Kunnapally and Andreas Borgmann giving new direction to the industry with their telling tales and strikingly painted image of individual business stories and industry developments. In the past we have received overwhelmingly positive responses from attendees as well as hosts alike, and we are keen to see how these fantastic speakers will address the concerns of potential foodpreneurs and franchisers in the region with their expertise.”
Mr. George Kunnappally, GM & Board Member of Diamond Lifestyle Limited, and Executive Director of Private Equity at Regulus Capital Limited, said, “I feel honored and excited to be a part of the Middle East Food Forums’ lineup of workshops as the keynote speaker for the event. When it comes to franchising in the region, there are so many regulations that differ vastly across the world from the Middle East that can leave franchisors and franchisees quite perplexed with their first step forward. We hope through this platform to provide all the answers to unanswered questions that food service aspirants and operators have been harboring in the region.”
Mr. Andreas Borgmann, Founder, KCal Heathy Fast Food, said, “This is an excellent platform to propel the thoughts of those in the food service industry forward in the most lucrative manner. I am grateful to be able to narrate the story of KCal to the world through this medium, and hope that our story would provide fodder to potentially great entrepreneurs to recognize the value of their thoughts and ideas and actualize their plans for start-up and growth. I think any and every person in the industry would certainly benefit from this forum and the learn-to-grow dynamic of these workshops gives unbelievable mileage to businesspersons to flourish as well as meet the right people.”
The Middle East Food Forum was launched in May 2016 with over 120 plus motivated and prominent food and beverage professionals, F&B thought leaders and food entrepreneurs. Held on May 3, 2016, with an aim to promote the learning culture in the UAE, the inaugural launch event saw maximum participation from likeminded individuals. The event extensively featured panel discussions and workshops, offering unique opportunities to share experiences, upgrade skills, build valuable connections, and explore ways to start, sustain, grow, or transform any F&B business.
Amidst senior industry professionals and start-ups, the workshop is a great platform for good exchange of ideas, where participants will get maximum clarity on issues concerning them.