Dubai, UAE, March 9, 2017: It's with great pleasure that we announce the official support of Smart Dubai, Dubai Police and the National Cyber Security Center KSA , reaffirming the position of the event as market leaders in the IT security and IoT space.
What's more, this year's exciting edition will host a number of new initiatives to benefit you as a participant:
- 150+ Government delegations including International Trade Defence and Security Organisation UK, Nigerian IT Development Agency, UAE Armed Forces and Saudi Ministry of Interior
- Smart City/IoT and Cyber Security Conferences featuring 75+ speakers from INTERPOL, Government Communications HQ, HSBC, AXA, Wells Fargo and GSK among others
- One-on-One meetings with CISOs, CDOs and CIOs to discuss live RFPs at the Buyer's Lounge
- Breakfast briefing sessions to network connect with most important public and private sector enterprises
- Dedicated workshops to demonstrate your solutions to end users at the Market Labs
Some of the new and existing participants on board include Lenovo ME, Carbon Black, DigiRobotics, Westcon ME, Cisco, Credence Security, Machine Talks and Bulwark Technologies among others.
I'm keen to hear more about your go-to market strategy for the Middle East region and explore how GISEC & IoTx can accelerate your business development objectives to stay ahead of the competition.