• The large-scale conference will be held Under the Patronage of His Highness Lieutenant-General Sheikh Saif bin Zayed Al Nahyan Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Interior
• Building on 17 years of experience, the event comprises three specialist conferences: Seamless Payments, Seamless Ecommerce and Seamless Retail
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 16 April 2016 – Seamless – the region’s most extensive technology and solution exhibition for the ecommerce, retail and payment industries – is set to open its doors on 1-2 May 2017 at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre. The large-scale conference is a seamless continuity from the Middle East’s largest and longest running conference of 17 years – Cards & Payments Middle East.
Recently partnering with the Arab Federation for e-Commerce, the League of Arab States and the Council of Arab Economy Unity, Seamless Middle East 2017 will be held Under the Patronage of His Highness Lieutenant-General Sheikh Saif bin Zayed Al Nahyan Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Interior, and will bring together 10,000 attendees of the worlds entrepreneurs and innovators from across the ecommerce, retail and payment industries.
The exhibition will welcome international, regional and local organizations, including high profile official spokespeople from several Arab states with a view to exchange experiences, discuss best practices and review the industry’s current and future trends.
Seamless Middle East 2017 comprises of three specialist conferences:
Seamless Payments will bring together the entire payments ecosystem to discuss, debate and evaluate alternative payment strategies and technologies in today’s rapidly changing payments landscape.
Seamless Ecommerce is the region's leading ecommerce event for those wanting to grow and develop their business in the digital world, as Ecommerce is fast becoming a crucial component in every business strategy.
Seamless Retail will enable retailers to adapt, grow and thrive in this new world of connected commerce, accelerating retail with new ideas, exciting innovations and cutting edge technology.
This year’s Seamless conferences will host key regional speakers, including:
• Amaanie Hakim, Head of Smart Services Business Line, Oberthur Technologies Middle East FZE
• Marwan Elnakat, Director Digital Banking, Gemalto
• Mary Ghobrial, Chief Commercial Officer, Souq.com, UAE
• Nisreen Shocair, President, Virgin Megastore Middle East
• Nabil Ibenbrahim, Regional Director for Middle East and Asia, HPS
Global experts include:
• Rainer Basler, Global Head of Consulting Practice, Giesecke And Devrient
• Mr Martin Barthel, Global Head of Global Retail & eCommerce Strategy, Facebook
• Haytham El Maayergi, Global Head of Transactional Banking, Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank
• Kamaljeet Rastogi, Global Head business development, Mobile Financial Solutions, Mahindra Comviva
• Carey Kolaja, Global Chief Product Officer, Citi Fintech
• Rob Frohwein, CEO & Co-Founder, Kabbage
• Sid Jatia, VP, Omnichannel Digital, Under Armour, USA
• Samantha Starmer, VP Global Digital Experiences, Ralph Lauren, USA
• Lars Silberbauer, Senior Global Director of Social Media & Video, LEGO Group