Dubai, UAE, August 28, 2018: A born champion
True to their name, the Tissot PR 100 Asian Games Special Editions 2018 are certainly precise, robust and special, in addition to being hugely popular. The Tissot PR 100 is one of Tissot’s best-selling families. For customers, these timepieces mean unrivalled value. They combine tradition with up-to-the-minute looks using quality materials on the outside and Swiss reliability on the inside. Tissot wanted to offer followers the opportunity of acquiring one of its iconic pieces that stands for Tissot’s philosophy of offering high-quality products at affordable prices, which would reflect the essence of the Asian Games perfectly thanks to its style and details.
Dive into the Asian Games
The Tissot PR 100 Asian Games Special Editions 2018 mirror the impeccable timekeeping services that Tissot provides to each and every discipline of the Games. The particularities of these special editions make them truly exceptional. They reflect the amazing Asian Games experience through the dynamic touches of red, that provide it with a sporty look, without mentioning its beautiful and colourful printed Asian Games Jakarta Palemberg Logo engraved on the caseback.
- Swiss Made
- Powermatic 80 automatic movement
- 316L stainless steel case
- Printed glass case back with 18th Asian Games Jakarta Palembang 2018 logo
- Water-resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m / 330 ft)
- 316L solid stainless steel bracelet
- Dimensions: Gent 39mm / Lady 33mm
- References : T101.407.11.011.00 and T101.207.11.011.00