Iftar, Suhoor and a warm ambience from 5 May to 5 June
Dubai, 5 May 2019: Ibn Battuta Mall is creating a wonderful atmosphere this Ramadan with traditional decorations, Iftar offers, Suhoor deals and more.
Spend quality time with family and friends at the world’s largest themed mall, where festive decorations, reflecting the essence of the Holy Month, will be complemented with live traditional Oud music every day after Iftar.
Al Rifai confectionery at Ibn Battuta Mall will give away 50 Iftar packs of dates and water daily during Ramadan. Collect the parcels from customer service desks at China Court and Tunisia Court from 7 pm to 7.30 pm.
Ibn Battuta Mall’s dining outlets will serve a wide range of culinary options for Iftar and Suhoor with great deals (all prices include VAT).
• Nando’s: meal platter for two for AED119 or a meal platter for four for AED199;
• The Kasap: Turkish food with complimentary pita bread, laban and pickles for AED139 per person;
• Verdura: Mediterranean buffet for AED120 per person and 50 per cent off for children between 6 to 12 years of age;
• Carluccio's: two-course Italian meal for AED89 per person or three courses for AED109;
• Shakespeare and Co: main course, soup and salad with water and dates for AED99;
• Tony Roma's: Iftar buffet spread for AED75 per person or a set menu for AED99;
• Taqado Mexican Kitchen: family meal for four featuring burritos and soft drinks for AED99;
• Zaferan: Persian buffet for AED80 per person with 25 per cent off on a la carte dining;
• Paul: set menu featuring French gastronomic fare for AED99;
• Pizza Express: Iftar buffet for AED79 per person;
• Soy Restaurant: modern Asian dining deals from AED59;
• Royal Orchid: signature Thai cuisine from AED59;
• Ichikura: Far Eastern cuisine with free Karaage or Tebasaki on spends of AED50;
• Curry Culture: Iftar offers featuring Indian food from AED49;
• Magic Wok: set menu of delicious Chinese cuisine from AED30;
• Shamiana: Indian delicacies in a set menu for AED15.
During Ramadan, Ibn Battuta Mall is open from 10 am to 12 midnight on weekdays. At weekends (Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays), shops will stay open until 1 am, while restaurants and cafes open from sunset to 2 am. Carrefour hypermarket will open daily from 9 am to 1 am.