Max Fashion launches new collections featuring a festive color palette and flattering silhouettes for a fun and modern twist to the season
May 06, 2019 - Dubai, UAE:
Ramadan is around the corner and brings with it a sense of daytime discipline and nightly gatherings. Most of us don’t want to be trawling through malls looking for festive outfits for Iftars when we are fasting. Enter Max Fashion, one of the region’s largest value fashion retailer, with Ramadan collections that are as beautiful to wear as they are convenient to shop.
Haroon Al Rasheed, Head of Marketing at Max Fashion said: “As a brand, Max Fashion embraces the principles of Ramadan by celebrating family and community, and by focusing on modest and fashion trends that offer great value. We are excited to launch our new Ramadan collections that celebrate style with high attention to detail and include an on-trend color palette. Choose pieces for evening iftars, pre-dawn suhoors and Eid celebrations. From stylish statement dresses to luxurious lace pieces for easy day-to-night dressing for Ramadan and Eid, we’ve got your style needs covered.”
As most of us prefer to take a personalized approach to fashion during the Holy Month, we asked style gurus down at Max for tips to help you look and feel your best. Here are five key trends to keep in mind whilst you enjoy the festive season:
1. Explore your feminine side: For women, Ramadan fashion is about femininity and style – maxi dresses, flowing palazzos and classic jumpsuits are enhanced with rich gold, magenta and black & white tones. Wide-leg pants also help you stay cool and breezy during the summer. Max Fashion’s Ramadan collection also features bold animal prints which help create exciting looks for those special occasions and moments shared during Ramadan.
If you’re looking for a more casual look, a maxi dress is the perfect choice. Long, flowy and simple in design with delicate lace elements, these dresses make scorching summer months more bearable.
2. Modest, practical attire that will easily carry you from office to Iftar: Ramadan is a unique experience and special time of year which results in a myriad of social gathering after sunset – look for pieces that can seamlessly transition from day to night.
Max Fashion’s Garden Party collection features striking floral patterns that exude femininity with flowing trousers and draped chiffon tops. Simple and sophisticated prints strike the perfect balance between chic and stylish – accessorize these with a pair of statement earrings and heels for an elegant evening look. You will find feminine outfits in a striking color palette, that are comfortable enough to be worn all day long as well as stylish enough for a fancy Iftar out.
3. Don’t shy away from color: Whether it’s casualwear or formalwear, indulge in a bit of color. A feminine palette of dusty pink, mint green and mellow yellow are contrasted with jewel tones of ruby red, emerald green and classic black. Eye-catching prints such as florals, animals, chains and scarves in maxi dresses, blouses and palazzos help make a style statement this Ramadan.
Hans Van Den Broecke, Head of Buying at Max Fashion says: “The Ramadan collection offers a contemporary take on a timeless aesthetic for the modern generation, with a versatile range of dresses, tailored tops and trousers. These silhouettes are brought to life through a unique color palette, and floral prints are given a new take through embellished necklines and intricate lace detailing with the maxi and midi dress being a key shape for the season. The outfits have been designed with the Middle Eastern customers in mind to offer contemporary style and a flattering fit.”
As fashion enthusiasts become more open to new styles, Max Fashion’s collections present classic fashion in a mix-and-match approach, to suit different lifestyles.
4. Anchor your kids’ Ramadan look with tranquil shades and fabrics: Dress your little darlings with minimum energy and maximum versatility. Inject some playfulness into the mix with fun motifs and flashes of cool colors. Max Fashion’s Ramadan collection for kids offers girls many opportunities to shine with elegant florals, pink and bright honey yellows, subtle sequins and patterns coming in an array of pretty pink, mint, white and black hues. For boys, the range includes printed tees, smart polos and funky casual shirts as well as trousers, summer shorts and jeans.
5. Stick to the basics: When it comes to color for men, white, black and gray are simply more useful and versatile compared to others. Max Fashion’s Ramadan collection for men features crisp shirts and chinos for a smart look, and tees with joggers and light jackets for a super cool casual look.