It doesn’t get any fresher than this! The City’s favorite plant-based café launches their new Summer Menu!
From left to right: Smoky Pepper Dip, Summer Protein Bowl , Lemon Tart, Summer Green Smoothie, Tiramisu, Walnuts Cake, Sexy Red, Pad Thai, Pink Earth Bowl, Tzatziki, Drive me Mango, Wild Burger, Matcha Chia Pudding
July 2020, Dubai, United Arab Emirates: The summer heat is back in full swing! While we’re all wanting “mangos, berries and that summer feeling” vibe in our lives, give your body the reboot it deserves as Wild & the Moon is ready to pump you up with the season’s much-needed essentials. Guided by top nutritionists and chefs, the 100% plant-based and organic café has launched their new and exciting Summer Menu – packed with the brand’s core values - wild, local, organic, seasonal.
Wild & The Moon brings new varieties of healthy and yummy meals with summer twist to their classics and different flavors like never before!
From left to right: Drive me Mango Smoothie (mango, passionfruit, coconut tapioca pearls and cardamom), Sexy Red Cold-Pressed Juice (apple, strawberry, red capsicum, lemon and cayenne), Summer Green Smoothie (cucumber, green apple, spirulina, lemon juice, chia seeds and coconut water)
The new Summer Menu is made using Wild & the Moon’s ride or die ingredients - fresh herbs, smoked vegetables, and pulpy fruits. New offerings include a selection of drinks, dips, super bowls, and desserts. The café has created new go-to favorites perfect for those summer beach trips and long drives. Whether you’re looking for a hearty sit-down meal or a quick grab-and-go, Wild & the Moon aims to feed your soul!
Wild & the Moon team have also taken a more sustainable approach by identifying certain in-demand produces and finding alternative solutions to combat it. As one of the healthiest and most delicious fruit out there, it has come to the point where eating so much avocados actually creates an ecological problem, hurting Mama Earth - that’s why the café has developed a tasty Edamame Spread which is not only good for you but also good for the planet. With the latest addition of the all-new Wild Burger and the new Super Bowls, the revamped menu will make you come back to the café over and over again. Cool down with the Summer Green and its overload of freshness and the Sexy Red for the perfect combination of sweet and spicy. The Summer Protein Bowl, Drive Me Mango Smoothie, and Lemon Tart are the perfect sweet and bitter blend that you will be craving this summer season.
Gear up Wild Tribe for a fun and yummy take towards a healthier summer!
Here’s what’s in store with Wild & the Moon’s New Summer Menu:
• Wild Burger aka the Wow of Nows - made up of jackfruit, smoky BBQ sauce, topped with juicy tomatoes , crunchy lettuce & caramelized onions in between a magical gluten free bun with a side of wild coleslaw
• Summer Protein Bowl - made up of quinoa, cucumber & seaweed tossed in ginger-sesame sauce with a handful of cashews and a scoop of green pea hummus for the best plant-based protein-filled meal
• Green Falafel - made up of falafels and green salad made of tahini, white cabbage, grated carrots, minced broccoli and golden raisins
• Pad Thai (New Recipe) – the café’s all-time favorite Pad Thai with tofu and peanut sauce revamped for the season
• Pink Earth Bowl – made up of brown rice, mango, cucumber, eggplants and miso
Smoothies & Cold-Pressed Juices
• Drive Me Mango Smoothie - made up of mango, passionfruit, coconut tapioca pearls and cardamom
• Summer Green Smoothie - made up of cucumber, green apple, spirulina, lemon juice, chia seeds and coconut water
• Sexy Red Cold-Pressed Juice - made up of strawberry, red pepper and cayenne
• Wild Tzatziki - made up of cream cheese, cucumber and lemon juice
• Smoky Pepper Hummus - made up of hummus, red capsicum and smoky paprika
• Edamame Spread – we say bye-bye to our old Guac’ & Crackers and welcome the Edamame Spread
• Wild Tiramisu - made up of cashews, applesauce, cold brew and vanilla
• Lemon Tart - made up of almond paste, lemon and pistachios