United Arab Emirates, September 21, 2020: Denim jeans are the epitome of versatile clothing. You can easily match the right pair of denim with different pieces in your wardrobe to look chic for the office, going out with friends, and casual weekend wear. Every body type looks great in denim!
Max experts are here to clue you in to easy denim ensembles so you can be sure to look your best every day:
1. If you’re heading out for a party or a relaxed dinner, there’s no need to break out your finest formal wear. Instead, all you need is an awesome outfit that’s simple yet chic. Mom-fit cropped denims with paper-bag waist and tie-ups (AED70) are a great option and look great with a simple white shirt or T-shirt and a colourful jacket for an excellent ensemble that’s sure to impress without trying too hard.
2. For those days when you need to run errands, a comfortable outfit is essential so plan to wear something practical. Subtly stylish and as versatile as it gets – a high-rise skinny, black denim jeans in stretch cotton fabric (AED70) is a great trouser option and for your top half, a T-shirt is an easy-to-wear choice and ideal for the weather. When it comes to footwear, nothing beats trainers.
3. Dial up your style game like a true street-styler, and go all out in a ripped, high-rise jeans (AED70) for a statement look and body-flattering proportions. It’s also flattering to your legs to show off your ankles, as it creates the illusion of longer legs. Be mindful to keep the rest of the attire simple, and finish the look with neutral colours of white such as a solid cotton top and trainers.
4. Jackets are a great, go-to denim style for creating fashionable outfits. For a look that exudes effortless charm, choose a blue denim jacket with long sleeves and button closure (AED85) and pair that with black skinny jeans and a white T-shirt, then cap it off with ballet pumps for comfort and practicality.
5. Denim can be used to tone down bright colours and matched in many different ways. Why not double up on denim and mix a pair of blue jeans and a white dress shirt with a pale pink denim jacket (AED85). It is a sassy but effortless look!