Dubai, UAE; 19 August 2021: Adyen’s results reflect strong profitable growth during a half year wherein longer-term trends (e.g. the digitization of commerce, the shift from cash to cashless) further accelerated and were ingrained in shopper behavior globally.
Summary H1 2021
• Processed volume was €216.0 billion, up 67% year-on-year
• Net revenue was €445.0 million, up 46% year-on-year
• EBITDA of €272.7 million, up 65%* year-on-year
• EBITDA margin was 61% as a result of strong net revenue growth paired with the operational scalability of the Adyen platform
• Free cash flow conversion ratio was 90%, with CapEx at 5% of net revenue
Shareholder letter & financial results
You can find our full H1 2021 financial results and accompanying shareholder letter here.
Today, at 3 PM CEST, Pieter van der Does (CEO) and Ingo Uytdehaage (CFO) will host our H1 2021 earnings videoconference. You can access the live webcast here. On this same webpage, a recording will be made available shortly following the conference.