• Barbara Bergmeier appointed Executive Director of Industrial Operations with immediate effect
• New Industrial Operations organisation incorporates responsibilities currently split across manufacturing, purchasing and supply chain teams, and consolidates accountability for the complete ecosystem of how the company produces vehicles, in one place
• Key priority will be to continue to transform at speed the company’s robust, sustainable end-to-end supply chain as part of a fully connected industrial strategy
• Barbara brings more than 30 years’ experience in manufacturing, supply chain and supplier relations across OEM, tier one and internal supply environments
• The appointment will help Jaguar Land Rover accelerate its Reimagine strategy, including achievement of net zero carbon ......read more
E-TYPE 60 COLLECTION EDITIONS TOOK PART IN THE 1019-MILE JOURNEY FROM COVENTRY TO MARK 60 YEARS SINCE ITS ICONIC DEBUT IN SWITZERLAND
• Jaguar Classic invited E-type 60 Collection owners and their guests on the ultimate Geneva pilgrimage in honour of the original car’s world debut in 1961
• The route was inspired by Bob Berry and Norman Dewis’ ‘flat out’ overnight drives to deliver the first two E-types to the Geneva Motor Show more than 60 years ago
• E-type 60 Collection models were sold as a pair – one fixed-head coupé finished in Flat Out Grey and one roadster finished in Drop Everything Green
• The exclusive Coventry-to-Geneva pilgrimage allowed owners to create their own E-type memories, enjoying breath-taking scenery and ......read more
Dubai, 30 June 2022: For the 25th consecutive year, Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Nissan, INFINITI and Renault in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, announces partnership with Dubai Summer Surprises (DSS), the emirate’s highly anticipated summer shopping extravaganza. A host of special summer deals for Nissan, INFINITI and Renault are available to customers until the end of August.
For those looking to upgrade to a new Nissan, the summer offer includes 5 years warranty and 3 years’ service on the Nissan Altima, the 4-door family sedan, and the economic Nissan Sunny. However, those seeking to drive away with the influential Nissan Patrol V6 can benefit from 5 years warranty and 3 years / 50,000 km servicing.
Customers can also take ......read more
• Jaguar TCS Racing will return to the streets of Marrakesh this weekend for the tenth round of the 2022 ABB FIA Formula E World Championship
• The only race on the African continent returns to the ABB FIA Formula E calendar after a hiatus in 2021
• Mitch Evans is fourth in the drivers’ standings following an impressive victory at the inaugural Jakarta E-Prix
• Lights go green on the streets of the Moroccan city at 17:00 BST on 2 July 2022
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 28 June 2022 – Jaguar TCS Racing will return to the bustling streets of the Moroccan city this weekend for the Marrakesh E-Prix. Following a one-year hiatus, the Circuit International Automobile Moulay El Hassan will host the tenth round of the 2022 ABB FIA Formula E World Championship.
Following ......read more
27, June 2022 - Maserati’s Grecale SUV is making its UK dynamic debut at Goodwood’s 28th Festival of Speed, taking on the famous hill climb in the First Glance Run.
During the renowned four-day event – taking place at Goodwood, West Sussex from 23 to 26 June – the Maserati Grecale is being put to the test on the 1.16-mile course.
The Trident brand's special guest was David Beckham, Maserati’s Global Brand Ambassador. An icon of world sport, philanthropist, businessman and style pioneer, he arrived at this major event aboard a Grecale, in its Trofeo version. As part of a partnership established in 2021, Maserati and Beckham are fired up by the same passion; they share the same admiration for technological innovations and for the best of Made in Italy design.
The new Maserati Grecale is the ......read more
• Tyre manufacturer to collaborate on initiatives to improve drivers' skills and behaviours through AI Technology
• Continental helping keep the UAE’s roads safe in line with its Vision Zero initiative
Dubai, June 22, 2022: Dubai Police, alongside leading tyre manufacturer, Continental, has organised a roundtable discussing "AI Driving Technology" alongside their partner, AV Living Lab and Location Solutions.
Hosted at the AI Driving Hub, based in Dubai Police, General Department of Traffic office, the event brought together major executives from a range of sectors such as transportation, logistics and mobility services to discuss how AI technology and the Metaverse can be used to tackle road safety by correcting driver behaviour through a personalised ......read more
How do you define style? Is it what you wear or the confidence that comes with a good fit? No matter how you regard it, style is a quotient reflective of your personality. Like the clothes you wear, the brands you associate yourself with, and the passions you follow, the car you drive is also a factor that determines your personality.
Choose for yourself:
With a plethora of options available, it can get overwhelming to find a car that perfectly matches your personality. However, the full-size luxury offering of the INFINITI QX80 makes this decision easy. The larger-than-life car is a design and engineering marvel that emanates elegance. It comes adorned with elaborate details and manages to add grandiose to life’s twists and turns, giving the driver and passengers a space to create lasting memories.
Complement your ......read more
Summertime in the UAE usually sees residents reaching for their passports to jet off for cooler climates and a well-earned spell of relaxation or adventure. But for those who remain, the nation still offers plenty of opportunities to escape and unwind, sun cream permitting — especially when you’ve got access to a dependable SUV.
Speaking of, Kia brought its all-new Sportage to the region in 2022 to provide motorists with a capable and compelling companion for virtually any road trip ahead. To celebrate the fifth-generation’s reinvention, uprated performance, striking new design, and much more, the Korean automaker has shared its top four road trip destinations that are tailor made for the all-new Sportage.
The most comfortable family road trip to Hatta Dam
Hatta Dam is one trip that’s becoming ......read more
• New Hyundai Motorstudio in Jakarta — the seventh worldwide — presents Hyundai Motor’s vision for clean mobility and a sustainable future through innovative exhibits
• Engaging content about clean mobility is designed to appeal to everyone, especially Indonesia’s Millennials and Gen Z who aspire toward a sustainable lifestyle
• Hyundai Motorstudio Senayan Park provides an engaging brand experience that includes the stunning Prophecy Concept EV and inspirational LED media wall
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, June 13, 2022 – Hyundai Motor Company today inaugurated the Hyundai Motorstudio Senayan Park in Jakarta, Indonesia. It is the first brand experience center with a clean mobility concept in the country and the seventh Hyundai Motorstudio ......read more
Adventurers and motor enthusiasts will buckle up for the free-for-visitors fun drive flagging off at Dubai Autodrome on July 2, 2022.
The thrilling motor event also features a Car & Bike Show at Dubai Digital Park
DUBAI – June 10, 2022: Kandura Rally, dubbed the coolest motor show in Dubai, will debut this summer showcasing over 100 supercars and muscle cars with free entry for visitors to witness everything dedicated to motoring. The Kandura Rally is expected to attract an audience of over 2,500 people.
The inaugural edition of the Kandura Rally taking place on July 2, 2022, in partnership with Emirates Motorsports Organization (EMSO) will celebrate the motoring culture and bring out the spirit of the Kandura that symbolizes style, pride, comfort and identity of men in the UAE.
The parade flags ......read more
The winners were rewarded with one-year free vehicle maintenance until 2023
Dubai, UAE, 10 June 2022: Acknowledging customer brand loyalty, Arabian Automobiles (AAC), the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Nissan, INFINITI and Renault in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, has announced the winners of its this year’s Ramadan Campaign, which was launched in April. Aiming to promote awareness among drivers of road safety and the importance of regular maintenance through tailor-made service offers. The campaign sought to reward customers who serviced their cars at Arabian Automobiles, taking advantage of timely service and optimal performance.
The campaign rolled out across service centers and granted customers visiting to periodically service their cars the chance to win ......read more
● Jaguar Land Rover first to deliver ‘always-on’ what3words capability over the air to customers, ensuring drivers can utilise the system without a data connection
● what3words has given every 3m x 3m square in the world an address: a unique combination of three random words
● ‘Always-on’ capability operates without the need for a phone signal
● Integrated into Jaguar and Land Rover Pivi Pro infotainment through HERE Technologies navigation software
● Free to download for Jaguar and Land Rover customers with Pivi Pro in 150 countries and 24 languages
Thursday 9 June 2022, Dubai, United Arab Emirates: Jaguar Land Rover is offering customers accurate and precise navigation even in the most remote locations, by becoming the first automotive manufacturer to ......read more
Driven by Kia, the FIFA World Cup™ Trophy Tour by Coca-Cola visits seven Middle Eastern and one South Asian country including the United Arab Emirates, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Pakistan.
- FIFA ambassadors Ricardo Kaka, Iker Casillas, Gilberto Silva and Christian Karembeu also join the tour.
- Kia will continue to provide up to seven vehicles per location to transport the iconic FIFA World Cup™ Trophy Tour by Coca-Cola and FIFA legends to and within its destinations.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, June 8, 2022: Kia Corporation has partnered with the fifth edition of the FIFA World Cup™ Trophy Tour by Coca-Cola, to become official automotive partner for the event in the Middle East. In its role, the Korean automaker will supply vehicles from its ......read more
Middle Eastern drivers are known for their adventurous spirit. Their bonding with the sand dunes, the mountainous treks, and the beachside trips are reflected in their demand for vehicles that boost their thrill. If you identify yourself as a driver who loves adventure and craves that adrenaline rush, it’s time to opt for something that matches your energy and impulsiveness. Meet the Nissan Patrol NISMO – custom-made for the regional drivers – and adding a dash of thrill to everyday driving.
What is NISMO all about?
The Patrol NISMO is an embodiment of race-inspired design and performance. A GCC-exclusive, the high-performance NISMO is a luxury SUV that comes with aesthetic and technology upgrades suited to meet the needs of those craving an exhilarating driving experience.
The SUV is crafted with the ......read more
One-of-a-kind 1965 Series 1 E-type Roadster made its first public appearance at The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee Pageant
• Jaguar Classic showcased a bespoke 1965 Series 1 Jaguar E-type Roadster at the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee Pageant
• One-of-a-kind example showcases full capabilities of Jaguar Classic and its ability to comprehensively update E-types
• Special commission features unique paintwork inspired by the Union Jack, a 4.7-litre straight-six engine, five-speed gearbox, uprated suspension and brakes
• Bespoke interior completed in-house by Jaguar Classic trim shop and inspired by iconic British pillar boxes
• Customer requested a Roadster from the year he was born, and Jaguar Classic’s sourcing team tracked an E-type built to just two days of the customer’s ......read more
• In becoming a member of the First Movers Coalition (FMC), Ford joins other global climate leaders in putting its purchasing power behind emerging clean technologies
• As one of the world’s largest purchasers of steel and aluminium, Ford commits to invest in the technology and scale to create commercially viable green steel and aluminium
• As Ford works to reach carbon neutrality globally no later than 2050, it is investing in advanced and efficient auto factories in the world, creating thousands of new jobs and building a sustainable supply chain
06 June, 2022 – Ford Motor Company announced it will join the First Mover’s Coalition, an initiative led by the US Department of State and the World Economic Forum that includes more than 30 of the world’s leading ......read more
• Kia EV6 electric crossover awarded the highest safety rating in latest Euro NCAP crash tests
• Results include a 90% score for adult occupant protection and 86% for child occupant protection
• High-strength Electric-Global Modular Platform and outstanding torsional rigidity reinforce the EV6’s safety credentials
• Electronic Stability Control, Vehicle Stability Management and seven advanced airbags as standard
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - June 2, 2022 – The all-electric Kia EV6 crossover has been awarded the highest safety rating following extensive testing by Euro NCAP, Europe’s leading independent safety testing organisation. The EV6 achieved the maximum five-star rating, further demonstrating the vehicle’s impressive safety ......read more
New Bentayga S model delivers heightened agility and presence
Unique Sport suspension calibration for greater dynamic ability
Muscular design cues reflect truly sporting driving experience
Dark tint headlamps, Bentayga ‘S’ badging, 22-inch wheels and new V8 split sports exhaust reveal performance potential
Luxurious interior includes new colour split with Alcantara® elements
Go-anywhere Bentayga S available with four, five or seven seat cabin
(Middle East,1 June 2022) Bentley Motors has launched the new Bentayga S in the Middle East, a model which brings extra sporting agility to the Bentayga family. With striking design cues and unique detailing, the Bentayga S is the latest version of Bentley’s benchmark, go-anywhere luxury SUV, designed ......read more
• Introducing Edition 1988: Jaguar’s racing success inspires limited edition
F-PACE SVR, created by the personalisation experts at SV Bespoke
• Pinnacle of performance: 550PS V8 supercharged F-PACE SVR sits at the top of Jaguar’s SUV line-up, with enhanced high-performance driving dynamics
• Bespoke finish: Edition 1988 features unique Midnight Amethyst paint, Champagne Gold forged alloy wheels and exclusive Sunset Gold accents
• Strictly limited: Just 394 examples will be built, one for each lap completed by the winning Jaguar at the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1988
• Sporting debuts: Edition 1988 will be presented at the 24 Hours of Le Mans on June 8-12, and makes its dynamic debut at Goodwood Festival of Speed on June ......read more
• Celebratory commission: Her Majesty the Queen’s patronage of the British Red Cross celebrated with a specially commissioned new Defender 130 on her Platinum Jubilee
• 26 Jaguars and Land Rovers: Iconic vehicles from the two British brands to feature in the Jubilee Pageant, including two of Her Majesty’s beloved Land Rover Defenders and several historically important Jaguar E-types
• Bond interlude: A Jaguar XKR from Die Another Day is joined by Land Rovers from Skyfall and No Time To Die
• One of a kind: A specially commissioned, bespoke 1965 Series 1 Jaguar E-type Roadster makes its public debut in the parade
• Royal Warrants: Jaguar Land Rover hold three Royal Warrants and have an association with the Royal Family dating back even further than the Queen's ......read more
• Jaguar TCS Racing will take to the streets of the Indonesian capital, Jakarta, this weekend for round nine of the 2022 ABB FIA Formula E World Championship
• Jakarta will host the electric racing series for the first time in the championship’s history
• Jaguar TCS Racing currently sit fourth in the teams’ standings
• Lights go green on the first ever Jakarta E-Prix at 15:00 on 4 June 2022
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 31 May 2022 – Jaguar TCS Racing will take to the streets of the Indonesian capital, Jakarta, this weekend for the ninth round of the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship.
The Jakarta E-Prix marks the first time that FIA-sanctioned motorsport returns to Indonesia since 2006 and is the first of two new circuits to take place during ......read more
Have you ever faced the difficult decision of choosing between style and practicality? Those searching for the right transport for their small or medium-sized businesses certainly have. Meet the Renault Master – an innovative take on traditional vans, a tough and assertive vehicle designed and equipped with enough features to adapt to your business needs.
Competent and functional:
The Renault Master directly translates into longer and more comfortable road trips with its 2.3-liter diesel, 125 horsepower engine, and extended service frequencies. The van is a model of utility and style combined into one business-friendly package. Be it a business order to fulfil or a move to a new office you are opening across the emirates as an SME owner, your Renault Master will stay by your side.
Exemplary ......read more
Land Rover realises its original vision for a family of Defender vehicles with the introduction of the Defender 130, ideal for adventures for up to eight occupants
• Adventure for all: New Defender 130 features extended body for greater interior space, perfect for all-terrain family expeditions with up to eight on board in superior comfort
• Defender capability: Increase in body length retains the Defender’s unstoppable off-road capability and articulations, and three rows of seating in 2+3+3 arrangement
• Trademark design: Defender silhouette elegantly extended by 340mm, for enhanced interior space with vast maximum load capacity of 2,5161 litres and three rows of full-size seating
• Sophisticated explorer: Exclusive new Sedona Red colour and Four Zone Climate Control are ......read more
Ford’s International Markets Group President Dianne Craig visits UAE dealership on first Middle East visit
31, May 2022: Al Tayer Motors, the UAE’s official Ford and Lincoln importer-distributor, won the Blue Oval’s coveted Henry Ford Excellence award for achieving the highest level of overall customer satisfaction for sales and service in the Middle East.
The award was presented as the dealership hosted Ford’s International Markets Group President and automotive industry veteran Dianne Craig on her first visit to the UAE and the Middle East.
“Witnessing the remarkable progress Al Tayer Motors has made in Dubai, a city which itself is globally renowned for its progressive and fast development in the past 50 years - has been inspiring. From their impressive showrooms, their ......read more
• Geofencing technology creates a virtual area where vehicles slow down, rather than relying on drivers spotting signs that may be on unfamiliar routes, or overgrown
• Speed is a key contributing factor in road accidents. 30 km/h geofenced zones for schools, hospitals and shopping areas could greatly reduce the risks to all road users
• Ford connected tech could make streets simpler, safer and easier on the eye, help drivers avoid costly speeding fines and reduce the need for speed signs
• Test trial in Cologne, Germany, uses all-electric Ford E-Transit. Tech could in future work with Ford commercial and passenger vehicles
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, May 30, 2022 – Many cities and towns limit speeds around schools, hospitals and shopping ......read more
The certification is for all its Arabian Automobiles Nissan Service Centers in Dubai & three Service Centers in the Northern Emirates
Dubai, UAE, 26 May 2022: Arabian Automobiles (AAC), the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Nissan in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, has announced that its Nissan Service Centers in Deira and Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, Fujairah and Ras Al Khaimah have been certified as additional Nissan Express Service Sites. This makes all Nissan of Arabian Automobiles’ service centres in Dubai, and the three service centers in the Northern Emirates, Nissan Express Service Sites.
Salah Yamout, COO of AAC, said, “Refining the customer experience and making it seamless is a continuous priority. With the Nissan Express Service Site ......read more
26, May 2022 – The MC20 super sports car, now also a spyder: Maserati presents MC20 Cielo, a one-of-a-kind car that can deliver the performance of a true super sports car, together with a holistic and immersive driving pleasure the like of which has never been seen before.
MC20 Cielo announces its special features in its very name: MC stands for Maserati Corse (‘Racing’); 20 refers to 2020, the year that began the brand’s new era; Cielo (‘sky’) highlights the fact that it is a model devoted to driving pleasure in the great outdoors, while maintaining all the prerogatives of the coupé.
Equipped with the revolutionary V6 Nettuno engine, the Cielo offers a perfect mix of sportiness and luxury, courtesy of a specification unique to the segment: the innovative retractable glass roof.
In ......read more
- Global tennis experience aimed at making tennis more accessible
- Launch event in Paris gives local children skills and equipment to empower a lifelong love for the game
- Kia ambassador Rafa Nadal makes surprise appearance to inspire children
- The initiative will tour major cities around the world ahead of upcoming tournaments
(Dubai, United Arab Emirates) May 25, 2022 – Kia Corporation and Rafa Nadal have collaborated to launch ‘Kia Clubhouse,’ a new initiative aimed at making tennis more accessible and inspiring the next generation of tennis fans. The inaugural event took place in Paris, France with 18 children from the local organization Fête le Mur and six children from the grassroots tennis club Gennevillois. In line with Kia’s ethos of ‘Movement That ......read more
- Kia will establish its first manufacturing facility dedicated to producing electric Purpose Built Vehicles (PBVs)
- Kia’s foray into the PBV sector is a pivotal step outlined in the company’s Plan S strategy, with the ultimate aim to become a global leader in sustainable mobility solutions
- Construction of new facility to begin in the first half of 2023; production to start in the second half of 2025
- The facility will feature the company’s pioneering ‘E-FOREST’ smart manufacturing ecosystem, driven by data, connectivity, robotics technologies
(Dubai, United Arab Emirates) May 23, 2022 – Kia Corporation, which is in the midst of its transition into a sustainable mobility provider, has announced today that it will establish an all-new, high-tech smart ......read more
The most capable 4x4 family will grow with the introduction of the New Defender 130, designed for shared adventures with up to eight occupants
• Global debut: New 8-seat Defender 130 will be revealed on 31 May 2022
• Shared adventures: First images preview the New 8-seat Defender, designed for shared exploration and adventures across any terrain
• Find out more: Sign up for updates at www.landrover.com/vehicles/defender/
• Be the first: Order books open in line with reveal on 31 May
Thursday 19 May 2022, Dubai, United Arab Emirates – Epic all-terrain adventures for up to eight will be possible when New Defender 130 breaks cover on 31 May.
Land Rover’s unstoppable 4x4 family will expand with the introduction of the practical Defender 130 body design, ......read more
Can your car make you happy? Does it contribute to shaping your personality? The answer is yes.
There is ample research-based evidence conducted through consumer surveys and behavioural experiments that prove that the car you drive plays a major role in how you feel about yourself, others and life in general.
Making the right decision
Your car is not an engine being carried by a metal frame; it is a partner that shares your journeys, acts as an extension of your personality, and influences the decisions you take. This makes selecting the right car for you all the more critical, and with a sea of options out there, this is not an easy decision to make. However, Renault Megane is one choice you cannot go wrong with.
A preferred choice since 1996
Packed with attention-demanding looks, a notch above automotive ......read more
• Mitch Evans secured the final point scoring position in the 2022 Shell Recharge Berlin E-Prix
• Teammate, Sam Bird, brought his Jaguar I-TYPE 5 home in eleventh
• Mitch Evans is fourth in the drivers’ standings, while Sam Bird remains twelfth
• Jaguar TCS Racing remain fourth in the teams’ standings
• The ninth round of the 2022 ABB FIA Formula E World Championship takes place on the streets of Jakarta, Indonesia for the first time on 4 June 2022
May 18, 2022, Dubai, United Arab Emirates: Jaguar TCS Racing’s Mitch Evans secured the final point in the 2022 Shell Recharge Berlin E-Prix on Sunday in the eighth round of the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship.
For the second day in ......read more
- HMG’s Executive Design Advisor, Peter Schreyer, given Autocar’s Lifetime Achievement award
- Kia EV6, the first dedicated electric vehicle, named ‘Best Electric Car’
- Autocar Awards success comes off the back of other major awards victories including 2022 European Car of the Year win for Kia EV6
(Dubai, United Arab Emirates) May 18, 2022 – Peter Schreyer and the Kia EV6 have picked up top honors in the 2022 Autocar Awards, in a ceremony held at the UK’s Silverstone Circuit on Tuesday 10 May.
The Kia EV6 was named the ‘Best Electric Car’ by Autocar, while Peter Schreyer received the ‘Lifetime Achievement’ award for his contribution to automotive design throughout his career.
Kia EV6 named ‘Best Electric ......read more
17, May 2022 – Maserati is ready to showcase another new model: a one-of-a-kind spyder, it will be known as MC20 Cielo. The Global Premiere will be on 25 May.
To coincide with today’s International Day of Light, the Trident Brand reveals the name of a car characterised by a special “Sky Feeling”: after all, it remains a convertible.
MC20 Cielo announces its sporting vocation and its special feature: MC stands for Maserati Corse (‘Racing’); 20 refers to 2020, the year that began the brand’s new era; Cielo (‘sky’) highlights the fact that it is a model devoted to driving pleasure in the great outdoors, while maintaining all the prerogatives of a true super sports car.
The new spyder is a 100% made in Italy model: developed at the Maserati Innovation Lab in Modena and ......read more
Kia EV6 is a forerunner for the brand’s sustainability efforts; one of many attributes earning its title as European Car of the Year
Zero-emission powertrain paired with recycled and recyclable materials signal Kia's sustainable future
Life Cycle Assessment highlights EV6 as Kia's most sustainable vehicle to date
(Dubai, United Arab Emirates) May 17, 2022 – Kia’s first dedicated electric vehicle, the EV6, is spearheading new sustainability initiatives that will evolve alongside Kia’s expanding electrified line-up. Progress on sustainability was one of the key factors highlighted by the jurors who named the Kia EV6 the 2022 European Car of the Year last month.
As the brand’s first dedicated electric vehicle (EV) built on the company’s new ......read more
- Critically acclaimed Kia EV6 features a state-of-the-art audio system that transforms the cabin into an immersive and interactive digital space
- Winner of this year’s highly prestigious European Car of the Year award, the EV6 is lauded by the jury as a mobility gamechanger
(Dubai, United Arab Emirates) May 13, 2022 – The Kia EV6 has been carefully honed from the ground-up to set new benchmarks across the electric vehicle (EV) landscape, be that with its advanced zero-emissions battery powertrain, industry-leading ultra-fast charging technology, dynamic performance attributes, a daring design, and an interior space that is truly transformative.
At the nucleus of the EV6’s immersive and interactive cabin is a 14-speaker Meridian Audio sound system that is at the vanguard of stimulating ......read more
- Full year operating profit of 247.3 billion yen and net income of 215.5 billion yen
- Achieved Nissan NEXT milestone of 2% operating profit margin on China joint venture proportionate basis
- Expect an operating profit for fiscal year 2022 at the same level as fiscal year 2021
(May 12, 2022) Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. today announced financial results for the full-year and the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2021.
Full-year financial results
The business environment in fiscal year 2021 remained extremely challenging, affected by external factors such as the prolonged spread of the novel coronavirus, semiconductor supply shortages, and high raw material prices. Despite these challenges, Nissan has continued to make steady progress with its Nissan NEXT transformation plan by strengthening its ......read more
Dubai, UAE, May 12, 2022 – Following on from an incredibly successful 2021, in which Automobili Lamborghini recorded its best-ever performance in terms of turnover and profitability, the first quarter of 2022 closed with continuing growth in its financial results. Turnover reached €592 million, up 13.3% compared with the first three months of 2021. The operating profit also showed an increase, compared with the previous year, up 25%, going from €142 to €178 million.
Stephan Winkelmann, Chairman and CEO of Automobili Lamborghini, commented: “The first quarter was the best ever for all major indicators, both business and financial. This is a result driven by a highly attractive product range, and a strategy that aims to deliver less supply than demand to keep desirability high, combined with a balanced ......read more
New Range Rover Sport luxury performance SUV avoided a perilous drop and defied a torrent of water to make its global premiere with a world-first demonstration of dynamic capability
Dramatic debut: New Range Rover Sport has redefined sporting luxury, completing a challenging ascent of a 193m dam spillway against a torrent of water flowing at 750 tonnes per minute
Challenge accepted: Luxury performance SUV tackled the Karahnjukar Dam after conquering Icelandic volcanic landscape, rock climbs and flooded tunnels. Watch the film: https://youtu.be/Lv-XcVFBwVY
Dynamic capability: James Bond stunt driver Jessica Hawkins took the wheel, risking a sheer drop at the base of the spillway to reach the summit in a unique showcase of dynamic capability
Dynamic luxury: New ......read more
• Company posts $34.5 billion in revenue; net loss of $3.1 billion, primarily attributable to valuation of investment in Rivian; adjusted earnings before interest and taxes of $2.3 billion
• Scaling of high-demand EVs is on track to 600K units by late 2023, with on-time production launches of E-Transit vans in the U.S. and Europe, F-150 Lightning pickup in U.S.
• Transformative Ford+ plan includes creating distinct auto business units: Ford Model e for EVs, Ford Blue for internal-combustion vehicles, Ford Pro serving commercial customers
• Continues to anticipate full-year 2022 adjusted EBIT of $11.5 billion to $12.5 billion, up 15% to 25% from 2021, including improvement in operations outside North America
April 29, 2022 – Ford said that strong customer demand ......read more
• Jaguar TCS Racing reveal creative monochrome concept livery for its Gen3 test car – the pinnacle of electric racing
• Jaguar have committed long-term to the next generation of the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship
• As part of a radical new approach, the team’s compelling angular test car livery gives a glimpse into the future for Jaguar as an all-electric luxury brand from 2025
• Global reveal of the Gen3 race car took place this evening in Monaco
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 29 April 2022 – Following Formula E’s global reveal of the all-new Gen3 race car, Jaguar TCS Racing have revealed the creative test car concept livery for the next generation of electric street racing.
A bold and modern design, inspired by abstract art, the test car concept livery ......read more
Kia to make Niro Plus ‘purpose-built vehicle’ (PBV) available in Korea
Kia to bring Niro Plus taxi model for Korean taxi operators
Kia planning general model of Niro Plus for business and recreational purposes, available in select overseas markets
Kia developing further micro to large PBVs on dedicated platform; targeting global PBV leadership by 2030
Kia expects PBVs to be important part of company’s development as a ‘Sustainable Mobility Solutions Provider’
(Dubai, United Arab Emirates) April 28, 2022 – Kia has revealed the Niro Plus, its first ‘purpose-built vehicle’ (PBV). As a Sustainable Mobility Solutions Provider, Kia is exploring diverse ways to help people and businesses move beyond traditional automotive, and the ......read more
New Range Rover Sport will make an exhilarating debut as new images provide a first glimpse of the dynamic new luxury SUV
• World debut: New Range Rover Sport will make its global premiere at 22:00 UAE time, 21:00 KSA time, and 18:00 GMT on Tuesday 10 May 2022
• Dynamic luxury: First images preview an adrenaline-filled reveal for the luxury performance SUV
• Watch the reveal: Join from 22:00 UAE time, 21:00 KSA time, and 18:00 GMT on Land Rover’s YouTube channel
• Find out more: Sign up for updates at landrover-me.com/newrangeroversport
• Be the first: Order books open in line with the world debut on 10 May
April 27 2022, Dubai, United Arab Emirates – New Range Rover Sport is preparing to break cover, with the third-generation model set to make its world ......read more
• New global programme will create and deliver next-generation technologies to support Jaguar Land Rover’s Reimagine strategy and Modern Luxury vision
• First-of-its-kind innovation hub to be launched in the UK with investor and corporate innovation platform, Plug and Play
• Two further partnerships with Cubo Itau and Firjan to provide Jaguar Land Rover access to key Latin American start-ups
Wednesday 27 April 2022, Dubai, United Arab Emirates: Jaguar Land Rover has announced a new Open Innovation strategy, to accelerate next-generation technology and sustainability to support its Modern Luxury vision for the business, its partners, and customers.
Open Innovation will drive collaborations with start-ups, scale-ups and like-minded external organisations on electrification, ......read more
• Brand recognized for wide-ranging design excellence across Product and Interior Architecture disciplines
Dubai, United Arab Emirates – April 27, 2022 – Genesis today announced that it has won four honors at the world-renowned iF Design Award 2022 competition, three for Product Design and one for Interior Architecture.
Organized by the International Forum Design GmbH, based in Hanover, Germany, the prestigious contest recognizes excellence in design in a wide range of fields. A jury of international design experts uses objective criteria to select the winners.
In the Automobiles/Vehicles category, Genesis won three awards, including the GV60, the Genesis Wireless EV Charging System, and the Bang & Olufsen Car Audio System for the GV60. Meanwhile, “RE:CREATE,” an art ......read more
EV6 all-electric crossover highlighted in four prestigious category wins: ‘Automobiles/Vehicles’, ‘Shops/Showrooms’, ‘Product Interface’ and ‘Textile/Wall/Floor’
(Dubai, United Arab Emirates) April 25, 2022 – Kia has secured multiple high-profile accolades at the prestigious iF Design Awards 2022, signaling the strength of the brand’s Opposites United product design ethos, as well as its innovative approach to engaging with current and prospective electric vehicle (EV) customers.
The EV6 all-electric crossover played a central role in all four of Kia’s iF Design Award wins. As well as securing the ‘Automobiles/Vehicles’ design award, the EV6 was in the spotlight for three other category honors: ......read more
Dubai, UAE, 22 April 2022: Juma Al Majid Est., the exclusive distributor of Genesis in the UAE, is offering exclusive deals on Genesis vehicles to mark the holy month of Ramadan. Valid until 28th May 2022, the campaign titled Life in perfect harmony is reflective of the spirit of Ramadan and the value of giving that it represents.
The Ramadan campaign is designed to make it possible for customers to buy Genesis models with added benefits including a five-year/unlimited KM manufacturer warranty, a five-year/100,000KM Service Contract, and five years of roadside assistance service.
But that is not all. The offer also includes a two-year concierge service and free window tinting. Financing a Genesis has also been made easy with the new campaign that allows for preferential finance rates starting at just 1.89 per ......read more
• As with all Ford launches in the region, the all-new Taurus underwent exhaustive testing the by in-market product development team conducted at the height of the Middle East summer
• Taurus, coming to the region soon, will arrive with an all-new modern design, be equipped with Ford’s established exemplary EcoBoost engine, and boast competitive driver assist and convenience features
Dubai, UAE - April 22, 2022 – The all-new Ford Taurus has endured tortuous testing conditions in the Middle East ahead of its imminent arrival, though remains safely under wraps for now. Despite soaring mercury outside, Ford Taurus’ cabin will remain a comfortable place to be, thanks to the rigorous scrutiny the vehicle is put under before arriving to market.
“It’s crucial to the comfort of ......read more
Winkelmann: “Every month the orders we take outstrip our production”
Dubai, UAE, 19 April 2022 – Lamborghini continued to soar in the first quarter of 2022, with a total of 2,539 vehicles delivered globally, making Q1 the company’s best-ever quarter. The figure was up by 5% on the same period in 2021 and 31% on 2020. The result comes on the back of 2021’s record-breaking figures in terms of sales (8,405 units), turnover (€1.95 billion) and profitability (up by 20.2%).
Stephan Winkelmann, Chairman and CEO of Automobili Lamborghini, commented: “We’ve made a solid start to a year that will bring new challenges on a global scale. Despite the uncertainty caused by a geopolitical situation that is not only deeply distressing but also means it is hard to make forecasts of any kind, ......read more
Dubai, 18 April 2022: Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Nissan, INFINITI and Renault in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, is delighted to announce that it was awarded the eighth consecutive annual Specialized Retail Sector award by Dubai Economy during the 28th Business Excellence Awards. This year’s win represents a monumental moment of pride as it is the first time all three brands were collectively recognized for their excellence.
To win this award, all Nissan, INFINITI and Renault showrooms and centers in Dubai and Sharjah achieved a perfect score year-round. This win recognizes and celebrates Arabian Automobiles’ constant drive for perfection that puts customers at the core of all it does. The company presents an exceptional retail sales ......read more
Service Facility designed to accommodate 200 cars daily and offer 60-minute express service
Abu Dhabi, June 12, 2022 - Al Masaood Automobiles, the authorised distributor for Nissan in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and the Western Region, today, officially opened its newly renovated Nissan service centre in Al Ain.
The facility was inaugurated in the presence of Khalifa Abdulla Al Masaood, Board Member, ......read more
Abu Dhabi, May 23, 2022 - Al Masaood Automobiles, the flagship arm of Abu Dhabi’s Al Masaood Group, marked its participation in Abu Dhabi’s first Electric Vehicle Innovation Summit (EVIS), with a display of Nissan’s iconic all-electric SUV, the Ariya. This participation comes to complement Al Masaood Automobiles’ efforts to engage with industry leaders and experts to shed ......read more
Abu Dhabi, May 10, 2022 - Irfan Tansel, CEO, Al Masaood Automobiles, said: “Increasing global interest in electrified mobility is a powerful force behind some of the great innovations in the automotive industry today. Over the years, industry auto-giants have been paving a path to offer zero-emission mobility solutions for a more sustainable future for all.
Nissan is one such renowned ......read more